Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[quote name="enrique23"][quote name="DarthSka"]Daniel Day Lewis or Johnny Depp.[/quote]daniel day-lewis is playing earl[/quote]Then John C. Reilly can play George Karl.

[quote name="PMatic"]
@MedinaLakersNBA Pau Gasol on sitting out late in game:"I'm a competitor & think I bring a lot to the table. It's something I don't like & don't appreciate."
[/quote]You do still bring a lot to the table, it's just that now you're bringing it to the kiddie table.

@MedinaLakersNBA Pau Gasol on sitting out late in game:"I'm a competitor & think I bring a lot to the table. It's something I don't like & don't appreciate."

Was thinkin about how we scrapped Mike's system.....

What I say to start the year? Mike Brown, do NOTHING. Just stay out the way. Leave the team alone, let them play. Do nothing.

He tries the Princeton. :smh:

Bernie comes in, does nothing, 4-1. 1 L, by 2, without Nash.

MDA, SSOL, tries this, that, the other, rotations, injuries, run run run, nothing on defense, yuck.

Stops.

No more offense, go out and play. Do you. Kobe creating, Nash creating/shooting, Dwight defend and dunk, Pau doin Pau things, Ron defend and jack up corner 3's, Earl hustle, Meeks shoot, Jamison do Ceballos things........Wins.

Get out of the way.

Let them play.

None of this means anything without a win tomorrow. Gotta have it. No more giveaways.

#OnlyW's

I think it was Q 2, Jamison "shot" the ball, like....I dunno, bending back while flying forward, and banked it off the glass. Like.....huh?

Dude makes the weirdest God damn shots. :lol:

"I'm a competitor," insisted the four-time All-Star. "I'm a guy that thinks I bring a lot to the table and not being on the floor is something I don't like and I don't appreciate it."

"It's a challenge," conceded Gasol. "We're challenged every day and I'm challenged every day to keep my calm and keep my peace and not let my emotions take over my words.

"It's fun to win, but when a team comes back on you the way the Hornets did tonight and you're not there as a high quality player and as a competitor, it's frustrating."

"I'm a competitor," insisted the four-time All-Star. "I'm a guy that thinks I bring a lot to the table and not being on the floor is something I don't like and I don't appreciate it."

"It's a challenge," conceded Gasol. "We're challenged every day and I'm challenged every day to keep my calm and keep my peace and not let my emotions take over my words.

"It's fun to win, but when a team comes back on you the way the Hornets did tonight and you're not there as a high quality player and as a competitor, it's frustrating."

Pau...

He is right, to a degree. Doesn't mean pout, but no reason to sit the entire 4th when he has been playin well.

Still, no pouting. Gotta calm that down Pau.

I don't understand why you guys are going hard on Pau...
Dantoni took him out the game and the pelicans came all the way back...

I agree with him 100%

There's no reason why Jamison should be on the floor and pau on the bench at the end of the game

Y'all hating but he had 7 7 7 in like 19 minutes

Last edited:
As bad as Jamison is on defense, I don't want Pau trying to cover pick and rolls involving Ryan Anderson. Nope, no sir.

pau was actually playing really well and he was the reason they made that 7-2 or something run towards the end of 3rd to keep the lead to 10 points.. im actually surprised he didn't play late in the game .. he could've bothered some of ryan anderson shots IMO

I knew there's something wrong when the team were high fiving each other and he's nowhere to be seen :lol:

Pau's right he was doing great and instead of him or mwp finishing the game you had Jamison finishing? I'd be mad too..

Was thinkin about how we scrapped Mike's system.....

What I say to start the year? Mike Brown, do NOTHING. Just stay out the way. Leave the team alone, let them play. Do nothing.

He tries the Princeton. :smh:

Bernie comes in, does nothing, 4-1. 1 L, by 2, without Nash.

MDA, SSOL, tries this, that, the other, rotations, injuries, run run run, nothing on defense, yuck.

Stops.

No more offense, go out and play. Do you. Kobe creating, Nash creating/shooting, Dwight defend and dunk, Pau doin Pau things, Ron defend and jack up corner 3's, Earl hustle, Meeks shoot, Jamison do Ceballos things........Wins.

Get out of the way.

Let them play.

None of this means anything without a win tomorrow. Gotta have it. No more giveaways.

#OnlyW's

I've always felt like the team was over coached.

It didn't work with Mike Brown. Obviously didn't work with Mike Dantoni.

That team meeting in Memphis must have been about how this team can just play freely without a system.

It seem like Mike Dantoni have finally let his ego go, take a step back and just let the team play their own style.

Last edited:
Despite the 3 W's Kobe is low-key upset knowing he could've had 3 straight triple doubles :smh:

yea 3 straight triple dub would have been nice.

1st game. Artest denied Kobe of his 10th rebound :lol:
2nd game. Mike D sat Kobe in the 4th when he was 1 rebound shine of triple double.
Tonight game. Kobe was 2 boards shine of a triple double.

But 39 assists though :smokin.

What's with Nash's # of fga? Is the opportunity to shoot more there but he decides to pass instead?

Haven't been able to watch the games, been overseas since Dec.

Couldn't watch the game but caught the full highlights on YouTube. The team is playing a lot better. The passes and the flow to the offense looks smoother and the defense is there. Kobe though, keeps doing his assists thing and look, we're 3-0 when he does this. Great game other than the mental lapse to let the pelicans/hornets back in. I agree with Pau to some degree, I would be frustrated if I wasn't in late in the game after playing so well.

Back
Top Bottom