Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
predictions on this road trip that will most likely set the tone for the rest of the season.

Ska, where is Ska. Make sure he sees this post.

Ska,
Monty, Williams. :pimp:

HUGE lack of talent, but his team plays 48 minutes hard, every night. He's beat the Spurs, Clipps, Grizz, and he's 3rd youngest coach. Imagine if he had talent on his roster.

Remember his name.

And as much as I'm pleased with Pau's play, I'm disgusted with the way he carrying himself :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

It's not like He at the end of the bench with Ebanks, your the SIXTH MAN! Guys like Crawford, JR Smith, Manu, JT all can start but thrive with getting all the looks they want off of the bench. Son is clearly getting touches, dude had 7 ast at the PF spot! The team is winning and he's mad? C'mon son u look like a fool right now with the way this team is playing now

Bench played extremely well, hope they continue their level of play on the road. As much as I hate Blake he looked much better than Duhon tonight.
Clark :pimp:

[quote name="Essential1"]If we're going to need Kobe to take over late in the 4th on a close game, he needs to shoot slightly more.

No rhythm on his shot.[/quote]Go away w/ that.

We don't NEED that. Kobe is playing... PERFECT.

Only person that needs to shoot more is Nash.

39 assists in 3 games? :smokin :pimp:

I know... no, I suspect... that Kobe playing this way will be short-lived, but f*** it, I'm loving it right now, no doubt. :D I know it's foreign to since of you guys and you hate it and you want HAM Kobe back, though. :lol: [quote name="CP"]Ska, where is Ska. Make sure he sees this post.

Ska,
Monty, Williams. :pimp:

HUGE lack of talent, but his team plays 48 minutes hard, every night. He's beat the Spurs, Clipps, Grizz, and he's 3rd youngest coach. Imagine if he had talent on his roster.

Remember his name.[/quote]I hear ya. :lol:

just noticed 38 from the bench
pimp.gif

might not be able to do it against the top teams but sure as hell have to do it against the "gimmes"

Oh yeah, since we're doing nicknames, Pau LO Gasol can go somewhere. :smh:

Last edited:
[quote name="laker4lifeman"]When Earl gets his movie made who is going to play George Karl?[/quote] Daniel Day Lewis or Johnny Depp.

Blake sets the rotation so much better than Duhon. So much. Better defense, better shooter, better passer. He fit great with Meeks and Jamison. Give him a Dwight or Pau and the bench doesn't let down as much.

Pau GasSULK. Smdh

Great game, we blew the lead but I knew we wouldn't lose. Jamison, Clark and Meeks played well.

And essential, Steven Blake had a few nice moments, including that bounce pass to the defenders back.. LOL

Why did Jordan Hill have to go down!?

Earl Clark and Jordan Hill both in the lineup would be ridiculous.

All the team would be missing is Dennis Rodman and his hustle.

:x

Back
Top Bottom