Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No Morris more Blake less Duhon, more Meeks more Jamison, better results.

If only D'Antoni listened earlier to us...

Ok, we won't give him a chance. We'll bench him. Because, you know, we have that sort of ability as fans. :lol:

Hypothetically, if Kobe plays his last say 4 years like this averaging 20 and 10 where does he rank all time? I mean killer scorer adjust to playing as a great pg would no one has done such a change in their game and still be dominant.

It's crazy to me that Kobe can still be such a difference maker at this advanced stage in his career. He's in his 17th year and was still the best player on the floor today. :smh: I know he won't keep this style of play up for long but it's fun to watch.

I do wonder if that's sustainable long term for him to be handling the ball that much though. I thought the whole point of Nash was to take some of the pressure off Kobe to be a playmaker all the time.

[quote name="jbone2308"]Hypothetically, if Kobe plays his last say 4 years like this averaging 20 and 10 where does he rank all time? I mean killer scorer adjust to playing as a great pg would no one has done such a change in their game and still be dominant.[/quote] hypothetically, for me personally, he would be #1 all time. yes, magic is my goat, but if Kobe were to hypothetically play the next 4 years, or 3 more seasons plus the rest of this season, like he has the last 2 nights, he would hypothetically be my goat.

hypothetically.

Good win today.
smokin.gif

Maybe now LTB can stop being scared of doo doo.

hypothetically, for me personally, he would be #1 all time. yes, magic is my goat, but if Kobe were to hypothetically play the next 4 years, or 3 more seasons plus the rest of this season, like he has the last 2 nights, he would hypothetically be my goat.

hypothetically.
Would that have to include a 6th ring for Kobe? 

Love this Kobe, but honestly believe its the flavor of the week. Last week it was Kobe the defender now it's Kobe the facilator. I'm on board, I just wonder how long Kobe will do it for. He's had plenty of games like this during his career so this isn't anything new.

LAL — Miles/Walton/Speights/Smith

ATL — Gibson/Casspi/Peace

CLE — Meeks/Gasol

To match contracts, would only have to deal with Walton for a matter of months. ATL's not pulling another Joe Johnson paying Smith max & only a lowly (& stupid) franchise would grant him that with no chance to contend. Get paid reasonably alongside Howard while residing in LA sounds better. ATL gets out of overpaying Smith for years & gets that defensive presence in Peace + a backup with Casspi + a expiring SG they need since Williams is out. CLE sheds Gibson/Walton/Casspi, subs Meeks lower contract for Miles & receive Gasol.

Nash / Kobe / Smith / Speights / Howard

CLE — Meeks/Gasol

To match contracts, would only have to deal with Walton for a matter of months. ATL's not pulling another Joe Johnson paying Smith max & only a lowly (& stupid) franchise would grant him that with no chance to contend. Get paid reasonably alongside Howard while residing in LA sounds better. ATL gets out of overpaying Smith for years & gets that defensive presence in Peace + a backup with Casspi + a expiring SG they need since Williams is out. CLE sheds Gibson/Walton/Casspi, subs Meeks lower contract for Miles & receive Gasol.

CLE — Meeks/Gasol

CLE — Meeks/Gasol

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom