Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I shouldn't feel this good after a regular season win, but I do.

Turning point guys. I have that gut feeling. The team is done goofing around and ready to rumble.

Gasol understands his role and knows his importance.

How about Meeks though? While Kobe on the bench, drops 5 big points to start the 4th. :smokin

Yep, that 3 was def appreciated to tie us up and keep the game from slipping out of our reach.

I actually really like Westbrook. Dude is so god damn intense and unnecessarily celebratory.

Tempo was great, lead to better defense.

Kobe was awesome an lethal in the P&R again

Everybody chipped in and held their own weight

The team stopped force feeding the ball to Dwight in the post which cut out alot the deflating turnovers that lead to easy fastbreak gimmes.

I'm pleased, and looking forward to the rest of the season. Got New Orleans coming up, they been balling so we gotta keep the consistency and get another W

Pau has responded to being benched in a way I didn't imagine, I thought for sure he would mentally check out of games.

Very good to see that the Lakers didn't break apart the last 2 minutes. During those 2 minutes, I kept thinking of last season when they faced the Thunder in the Playoff. Good lead, but lost it because of their energy.

Whats great about Kobe being the facilitator is that we also have Nash to facilitate. You can notice so much more energy from Kobe during the 4th than other games.

So I guess Nash is going to be regulated to a spot up shooter for the most part now with Kobe Johnson emerging...interesting. Basically Bean is back to his role from 2009 and 2010, being the primary playmaker and finisher.

So I guess Nash is going to be regulated to a spot up shooter for the most part now with Kobe Johnson emerging...interesting. Basically Bean is back to his role from 2009 and 2010, being the primary playmaker and finisher.
Until Nash can turn the corner on defenses in pick and rolls, it might be for the best.

Back
Top Bottom