Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Earl Clark style of play is so similar to Trevor Ariza. He would be deadly at SF. Just need a consistent 3 and we got ourselves a solid NBA player.

Hopefully the Mamba brings a similar game plan against OKC.
Distribute, Distribute, attack.
Repeat.

I like it.

But Durant...

Thats a whole other problem right there. :x :smh:

Game Grades

Kobe A+ 14-9-14 on 7-10 shooting
Dwight A+ 17 - 13 2blocks. Not his best game statistically, but his most dominant game as a Laker.. This is the player we want, he keeps this up, our defense will come out much better every night. And the chemistry between him and Kobe was great tonight
Pau A+ 15 - 7 -3 in 25 minutes. This is exactly what I was saying in keeping him under 30. If he plays like this, I refuse to trade him.
Meeks B+ 8 points on 3-5 shooting
Nash B 15 & 2 He shot extremely well. But he made severely really uncharacteristic mistakes
Clark B 7 & 6. He didn't play too well offensively. But he hustled and went after the ball, and played solid defense
MWP C+ 17 & 5. 5-16 shooting
Duhon C + 5 & 6 but 4 TOs
Jamison N/A 4 points in 6 minutes. But not enough playing to give him a rating

I wonder how Kobe is going to play against Durant on Sunday..

They play Kevin Martin 30 minutes a game.. My honest hope is to put Kobe on Kevin to make sure he doesn't go off for 18+ points or have a good shooting night.

KD will KD, have to get him to falter in either the 1st or 4th.. And Russ you have to keep shooting 15ft+.

Both games against the Thunder we were able to run with them for 3 quarters, but the second quarter killed us in both games. Amount we lost by in both games is less than how much we were outscored in the 2nd Quarter.

If I'm MDA, I take out Nash 4 minutes left in the 1st. And start of the Second I have Nash with Pau out there so we can score a little bit.

Last edited:
Great game Lake fans, Best game I've seen them play all season.

Pau still has it like I've been saying. Kobe needs to be engaged to be a team player like this every game, everyone benefits. Enough Kobe ball, you're 34 now, no need for it.

Last edited:
Posting in this thread during games is bad luck :lol:

They slowed the tempo, turnovers was still too high but we caused some in return and crashed the boards.

The 1-4 High looked great tonight, especially with dwight setting the screen for pau on the elbow.

Pick and Roll was solid as well, dwight should appreciate the P&R a little more after tonight

Utah doesnt run alot of P&R and they dont have size nor athleticism on the wings so i'll wait until the OKC game to pass a better judgement of the defense

Kobe should reinvent the wheel and look to play more like he did tonight. 16-20 pts per, 7 rebs, and 7 or 8 ast per. He draws so much attention b/c he's the coldest scorer since Mike, if he continues to use that to get easy buckets for others watch out BUT kobe does have a tendency to over pass or pass out of shots. He has to find that happy medium for us to keep winning like we did tonight.

Pau and Nash's aggressiveness was great too. It takes alot of double teams off of Kobe and spreads the floor Dwight when those guys are taking shots.

Pau coming off the bench tho :pimp: :smokin 8)

He's pissed, he's angry, and he's playing with a chip on his shoulder.... U guys wanted to crucify me when i proposed this months ago :smh: lol

Pau coming off the bench tho :pimp: :smokin 8)

He's pissed, he's angry, and he's playing with a chip on his shoulder.... U guys wanted to crucify me when i proposed this months ago :smh: lol

We also didn't have a guy who could start at the 4 in Earl Clark until recently

As much as we all love Hill you wouldn't start him unless you absolutely had too..

And we tried when we started with MWP at the 4. And that was a failure

Thank God. I really like Trevor Clarkiza (bad attempt I know), he's not as good but he'll do.
Kobe!!!!!!!!!!! What a game from start to finish.

Back
Top Bottom