Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Question.

What's more amazing?

A) Meeks making a fast break lay-up
B) Fisher making a fast break lay-up

Not excited about this "Fools Gold" victory against this non-contender even though this is a start. Show me a VICTORY on Sunday against the Thunder and then we are talking. TIred of seeing good effort games that are losses, or restarting points for the season. I want some victories in some of these good effort games...

Fisher making a Layup was like seeing aurora borealis in your kitchen.

Nobody is claiming this is going to change the season around, however, we do need wins and hopefully we get one here and start our streak

Not excited about this "Fools Gold" victory against this non-contender even though this is a start. Show me a VICTORY on Sunday against the Thunder and then we are talking. TIred of seeing good effort games that are losses, or restarting points for the season. I want some victories in some of these good effort games...

We are the 12th seed. Jazz are the 7th seed. And have beat us twice.

And this win has moved us into T-10th

Last edited:
:smokin
I love it when Kobe doesn't do much and gets everyone involved. Reminds me of the good ol Lakers.
With this big lead why are the starters in?!? BENCH THEM PLEASE.

Take Kobe out!

Who cares about a triple double, get him that minute of rest and make sure he doesn't get hurt. Actually just take everyone out, we got the win, we move on to the next.

I can sleep happily tonight. Great offensive balance and great energy on defense. Hopefully we can play this way against OKC on Sunday.

:smokin
I love it when Kobe doesn't do much and gets everyone involved. Reminds me of the good ol Lakers.
With this big lead why are the starters in?!? BENCH THEM PLEASE.

Normally I would say yes...

but considering how WE NEVER PLAY THIS GOOD...keep them in!! This is fun. :pimp:

(Not srs though...take them out :lol:)

Last edited:
nah this is a good win for the team because it shows what they're capable of as a team. almost every player had a decent game

you just can't go from sucking one minute to beating top tier teams the next so this is a good victory

Brings a tear in my eye seeing kobe not forcing shots and actually making good passes. Makes the game just easier for him and the team. Wish he does this more often.

Hope I didnt jinx it.

Back
Top Bottom