Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Much better team to start the second quarter, I couldn't stand another Duhon, Meeks, Morris, Jamison, Sacre team...

1. MWP should never be the primary ball handler on the court
2. Nash should come out at the 4 minute mark in the 1st. Be reinserted with the bench at the beginning of the 2nd for 4 minutes.. Then Duhon in from 8 minutes to 3minutes.. And then Nash finishes final 3.

I love MWP, but jesus they need to put like a shock collar on him when he starts thinking he's Kobe Jr. or something...

So MDA says he will scaffold Dwight & Pau so one of them are on the court for all 48 minutes..

I love that idea..

What about Nash and Kobe?

I only need him to play Nash first 4 of the second.
First 4 of the 4th

That would be enough to get it as close as possible to 48 where one or the other is always out there. And you would go maybe a couple minutes where neither would be out there.

I wish Kobe would have gotten Dwight the ball that last minute instead of tough shot iso's, but that is nitpicking, great first half, hope we come out strong in the second half!

Glaring weakness despite a great half was backup PG...

Those 6 minutes that Nash wasn't in was pretty bad offensively...

We need someone that can gel with the starters, so we can get Nash out earlier in the first. And have him play the beginning of the 2nd.

As for Jodie Meeks: It looks like we need a facilitator and another 3 point threat out there with him for him to be a more consistent shooter. Something Mitch & Jimmy have to look at in the next month.

Last edited:
It's hard to enjoy this game considering:

1) We're 17-25
2) Not even close to making the playoffs yet
3) We play Kevin Durant in 2 days.

But to be positive, our effort is definitely a lot better tonight.
Hopefully we can keep it up.

If our effort is like this we should at least beat the teams we're "supposed" to beat.

At least.

It's hard to enjoy this game considering:

1) We're 17-25
2) Not even close to making the playoffs yet
3) We play Kevin Durant in 2 days.

But to be positive, our effort is definitely a lot better tonight.
Hopefully we can keep it up.

If our effort is like this we should at least beat the teams we're "supposed" to beat.

At least.

One game at a time buddy...one game at a time..

Back
Top Bottom