Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Essential.... That team will be last in the league in D :x

The one I have.. Absolutely not... They'll be younger, which is one of the bigger problems with the defense.. Too many old guys, and not enough reliable bench players to give the guys rest.

Oops.. Forgot a part. Fire D'Antoni in the offseason. That would be key.. If we have MDA it wouldn't matter what guys you get.

And it wouldn't be last..
1. You go from the premise that Dwight with 4 months off gets back to 100%.
2. Wright, Hill, Clark are all decent to solid defenders
3. MWP is still a good defender
4. We go after a PF who doesn't score much, but plays defense and rebounds to start in any Pau trade
5. A reliable backup PG. Will take Nash off the floor and down to 26-27 minutes (Assuming you have a smart coach and not MDA)
6. Kobe would be a liability, but I don't think you give up too much on him if he knows he has to work on not being a ball watcher because of how badly it's been exposed. If he stays on his man. He can shut them down. Especially if it is a 2 or 3. And still have legs.
7. Meeks would be your liability. As would Nash (described how to limit that).

Last edited:
I would probably swap Nash for Lowry, but then again I am a Lowry homer. His contract coincides with the 2014 plan too.

I couldn't imagine a locker room with Lowry, Kobe, Dwight and MWP though. Talk about personalities.

I would probably swap Nash for Lowry, but then again I am a Lowry homer. His contract coincides with the 2014 plan too.

I couldn't imagine a locker room with Lowry, Kobe, Dwight and MWP though. Talk about personalities.

Throw in Stephen Jackson. And we could take it on the road.

roll.gif

Why doesn't Nash do that more often, people lay off him shoot the shot!

You're supposed to be one of the greatest shooters of all time, TAKE MORE SHOTS!

When you hit them and they start closing the gap, then either get by them or pass it...

Back
Top Bottom