Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
Saying Mike D'antoni is better than Mike Brown is like saying dog sh*t is better than elephant sh*t.

Both suck! Rest of the Season at Bernie's!

Bring in Brian Shaw, Bring in Derek Fisher, Make Kobe player Coach. Bring in Coach from Coach, bring in anybody!

You people musta bumped your damn heads remembering Mike Brown fondly and ****. :smh:

Dude panicked up TWENTY FOUR POINTS in NOVEMBER. :stoneface:

Allen, outside of D'Antoni teachings and such, can you offer ANY explanation for why he does lineups like this?
To start the second quarter, Pau, Jamison, Clark, Morris, Duhon. On the bench, Kobe, Dwight, Nash, Artest. :lol:

To start the fourth quarter, Ron at center (wtf?) Jamison, Clark, Meeks, Duhon. On the bench, Kobe, Nash, Pau.

WHY would he do that? I've been asking everybody I know what the hell the point of that is? There is no rule that you MUST sit 3 HOFers at once, I checked. Nothin in the rule book that says you have too. So why the gosh damn hell does he keep doin that? Give Pau a freaking guard for the love of God. Give him Kobe or Nash to either feed him, play off of him, handle the ball for him. Morris and Duhon line up 30 feet from the hoop and try and make entry passes, or run criss crosses with each other like the defense is gonna be fooled or something. Then Duhon lines up in his Rock and Jock spot up 34 footer, and launches. He shoots from so far away that even when he shoots with 6 on the shot clock, the red light comes on by the time it lands. ****. :lol:

You got any guesses?

I don't know. I do know that he'd like to just play 8, max 9 solid guys, even 7 in tight spots really. So it doesn't make sense that he'd sit his best players like that, since he likes to ride his best players to no end.

Guys came in and out of his lineup frequently in NY (because guys came on and off the roster every week) but I don't remember it being like that in Phoenix, he had his core guys and everything was established. It would seem like he'd be able to do that more so now in LA, even with the injuries. With such a weak roster depth-wise, I figured he'd have a rotation set out pretty clearly.

Shopped. My dude saw him the last week at the Coffee Bean in El Segundo. He said Phil was rocking the full beard.

Speaking of Phil:

http://www.omaze.com/experiences/relive-nbas-greatest-moments-with-phil-jackson

Relive NBA's greatest moments with Phil Jackson

The Zen Master will walk you through game tape of past championship series and explain how he prepared his players, developed his strategy and much more
Airfare and hotel included for you and a friend to Los Angeles
Every 3 entries provides a student with lab fees for a semester

Last edited:
The coffin is almost closed, but if somehow they find themselves and win 5 outta the next 6. We won't be in terrible shape, that's a tall order though.

FRI v Utah
SUN v OKC
TUES v NOH
WED @ PHX
FRI @ MIN
SUN @ DET

No the roughest schedule, but if we don't come out of this with at least 5 wins y'all can hit the links.

And there you have it. Dwight has a little Vince Carter in him, things get tough, feels a twinge, gotta go. Can't play no mo'. :smh:

Ska, you heat on Kobe about shot selection, and I sit back and say it's not that big a deal, when a guy dies for the team, the sport, his job, vs other dudes that do their practice, play in their game when they can, and do nothin else in the meantime, that's why I don't have a problem with it. Dude has given his entire life to the Lakers thru thick, and thin. Good times, and bad. He kills himself for us.

Shaq, Pau, Dwight, Bynum, various others, they get a boo boo, gotta sit. Can't play guys, gotta sit.

Guy takes 21 shots a game. Some would like that to be 18 or so, I understand that. But I'm good with a guy getting 3 extra because he does whatever it takes every single night for almost 2 decades. Ain't like he's AC Green either. Green played every night too, with a ton of 14 minute nights in there. Kobe gets 35 min a night for 15 seasons. Plus a ton of OT in the Playoffs.

Them 3 shots per game still seem like a big deal to you Ska?

Come on Dwight, I need ya man. I been tryin to back you thru this, you ain't givin me nothin here. |I

For anybody who hasn't given up on the season (I said I have, but I can't turn away, its like an abusive relationship, somehow it ends up being my fault) these next 6 games are truly make or break!

If we can win 4 of 6 or 5 of 6 or even all 6 we put our self in a position where we might make a turn and gain a little momentum!

So lets go LAKERS!!!!!!!!!

(I feel so dirty typing that, I don't believe any of it :smh:)

Back
Top Bottom