Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At least Clark had another nice game. Seriously, how did this guy not get any playing time before? Robert Sacre over this guy? That just tells you how incompetent the Laker org is.

Gasol with his first good game of the year and probably last.
lol did you already forget we had Jordan hill?

Who the dudes who said we were improving
roll.gif
i am, and i stand by the improvement i claimed to have seen in the miami game

i didnt make any posts about seeing any improvement during this game

they started out crappy this game and it doesnt surprise with them shoving pau back in the starting lineup

Last edited:
my boy from cali and i was talking about the lakers state of affairs and a hypothetical question was proposed... could wizards mj (roughly around same age) do better with this lakers team then kobe? kinda curious on some lakers responses to this

I didn't see the game.. So I'm going based on what I read.

1. They can't have Kobe on the fastest player on the court, and then ask him to score all the points. He's 34, not 24. For stretches fine, but night after night it's ******g ridiculous. I understand they took him off Calderon in the 1st Half. But **** you want him to chase all these quick guards around, and then carry an offense as well.. Keep him on the 2 or 3, and tell him to stay on his guy..
2. From everything I read the Dwight ejection was BS.
3. The Lakers have an issue with getting off script. They can run with every team in the league, but then they have these 5 minute lapses that dig them in a hole. Theirs happened a few times today.

Kobe basically told Mitch... It's time to make a move.. He was asked about his legs/fatigue and said "Unless they make a move roster wise, I have to power through it"

If Jordan Hill didn't go down, we'd have more ability to maneuver any deal for Pau. And take role players back..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom