Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
didnt watch the game but presume they did well from the comments :D

heat game is gunna be a test

Clark is one of those players where his effectiveness doesn't show up in stats. Kinda like Lamar back in the day :smokin

I'm sure it's been said but Clark right now is like a poor man's Trevor Ariza. Like if you took Ariza into Create-A-Player and made his body a little bigger. I can see the LO comparison too though

Clark better be starting when Pau get back.

He won't be.

He will work better on the bench.. As the backup 3. Especially with Jamison in the rotation.

By starting him. You then basically kill Pau a little bit more, take him out of the game, and take Jamison out of the game as well.

Last edited:
Every time I want to think Morris has hope... :smh:

Good W. Now we move on to a real team on Thursday.

See you guys then.

Last edited:
^Lots of foolishness :smh: but effort is appreciated nonetheless.

Anyway, it's gonna be a goodnight sleep :D

Last edited:
Also, Dwight getting rest during his shoulder injury and his two monster games should be a nice lead-in for the Heat game. Their one weakness is the frontcourt defense and rebounding, so it's good to have Dwight in rhythm.

The second unit just cannot got through dry spells against good teams. They did it both times they entered the game tonight. The Bucks just countered with a worse dry spell of their own in the 3rd and 4th.

If all these dudes hadn't been injured we would have never been blessed with EarlGOD tho

and :lol: @ James Worthy bringing up how Dwight looked less happy

Clark has to be in the second unit when Pau gets back.

Reason being is because he's an energy player.. Replacing Jordan Hill.

Something the bench needs, and something Pau alone can't do.

Now I'd be 100% for MDA taking Nash, Howard & Kobe out around 4:30 in the 1st, and then run a Clark-Jamison-Pau lineup. Clark is the cutter. Jamison is corner 3s. Pau is your post guy.

So we 3 back, mid January and half this joint was shovelin dirt on ourselves 4 days ago. :smh:

Everytime we lose a game(s) stop freaking out and screaming like some broad watchin her man fight someone. Purse all flyin & ****.

Clark has to be in the second unit when Pau gets back.

Reason being is because he's an energy player.. Replacing Jordan Hill.

Something the bench needs, and something Pau alone can't do.

Now I'd be 100% for MDA taking Nash, Howard & Kobe out around 4:30 in the 1st, and then run a Clark-Jamison-Pau lineup. Clark is the cutter. Jamison is corner 3s. Pau is your post guy.
Or D'Antoni will go with the same rotation pattern before the injuries piled up.

Pau goes out around the seven minute mark, then comes back in for Dwight around the four minute mark.

He won't be.

He will work better on the bench.. As the backup 3. Especially with Jamison in the rotation.

By starting him. You then basically kill Pau a little bit more, take him out of the game, and take Jamison out of the game as well.

Dude Pau sucks. This guys should be on the bench period.

Having Pau in the starting line up is just going to make the team slower and Pau get out hustled by other team PF on both end. I rather have Clark over Pau. Clark makes the other team players work harder. He run the floor and get back on defense faster than Pau.

I guarantee when Pau is in the starting line up we will be down by 10 and have to play catch up which we always fail to do.

Pau can come off bench as center and Jamison play the 4. Morris- Duhon, Meek, Ebank, Jamison, Pau. At least our bench look better this way than the bench with Sacre and Jamison

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom