Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope dwight gets 30+ tonight.

Essential who do you think they try to pick up?

Unfortunately, there isn't much left on FA market..

Since Jamison is probably back into the rotation, KMart is out. because Jamison can't play anywhere but the 4.

And Delonte is a no go. They (Mitch & Jim) don't want anything to do with his personal issues.

So I assume they use two roster spaces to try and take someone on. They have been trying to get ANYONE to take Duhon & Blake.

And I think it is the same MO. to try and get a better backup PG. And if they have to take a bad contract with a solid Backup PG, so be it.

As Alex Kennedy said Unless Lakers decide to trade Dwight which is not going to happen under any circumstance.. Don't expect any fireworks from the Lakers.

Last edited:
Offensively I think that was our best half all year besides that 3 minute stretch with that scrub lineup. 21 assists on 23 baskets :smokin This is exactly the kind of play D'antoni wants.

I think Dwight is just getting frustrated because his injuries/recovery are holding him back still.

When/if he gets fully healthy and can do the things he does, he should look a lot happier.

Now he just looks frustrated and a little helpless

People over emphasize Kobe as a teammate :lol: ... The mamba be chilling like a regular cat now. Tweeting and Instagraming in 2013 lol

Earl Clark is like a very poor man's kenneth faried

Eh, i'd even say he's just a regular poor man's Kenneth Faried.

Last edited:
Earl Clark is like a very poor man's kenneth faried

Eh, i'd even say he's just a regular poor man's Kenneth Faried.

Jordan Hill is a poor man's Faried.

Which makes Clark what a poor man would buy when they can't afford Jordan Hill.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom