Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dudes on here be talking like we can just trade Pau away and get younger and better without having to take back any salary/bad contracts....why make someone else better without helping us much?

There's no way to even get close value to what Pau brings to the team, so might as well hold on to him and hope him round back to form with the help of Nash.

i have a extra pair of tickets to thursdays game vs miami.

Section 210, Row 11, Seat(s) 11-12

pm me if interested!

This is what I was thinking. If Earl keeps being at least a respectable NBA player, why not utilize Pau in a 6th man role to decrease that Paul/Dwight dynamic? Helps out both IMO.
Bc our coach is an idiot.  What you just suggested is the most obvious thing in the world.  Lets see what he does when Pau is back.

Well that was hard to do because he didnt really have another viable option to play alongside Dwight. J Hill and Dwight together is nice defensively but not very dynamic on offense. If Earl continues to play this way Im sure we''ll see him start and bring Pau and Jamison off the bench.

If he cant cut it as the 6th man then he really needs to go. Ill take absolutely anything in return.

It might be a good thing to have Pau come off the bench. This can definitely help bring his confidence back and who knows can be big a big boost to the bench. Sacre likes to play away from the basket and Pau does want to play more closer to the basket. This will create a lot more spacing and D'Antoni can finally get the ball to where Pau wants without Dwight clogging up the paint.

If benching Pau is what's best for the team, it should be done, regardless of his salary.

You got guys producing more than what they're paid, so I think it's reasonable to accept that sometimes, you'll get guys who produce less than what they're being paid. Just do what works.

Cats still tryna hold on to Gasol in this thread :lol: ... The guy is a bum. Start Clark, bring Pau off the bench or better yet trade him or some better pieces for the bench.

Get someone like Lowry to come off the bench and get into the paint.

Anyone know what the Hawks are going to do with Josh Smith?
Are they looking to trade him or hold on to him and try to sign him in the off season?

pau really gon play like utter garbage if he loses his position and minutes. smh i can see him airballing layups n ****.

whenever pau comes back he needs to play well. he even said he likes being in the post more and then i see him shoot 3 pointers three games after he said that. Mike said he is going to use pau more in the post....lets wait and see if it is true

Back
Top Bottom