Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I can't believe they even hired that nerd in the first place over Shaw.

PLEEEEEEEEEASE DON'T HIRE MIKE DUNLEAVY.

My only request. I can get with every other name thrown out there.

John Ireland seems to think Brian Shaw was just interviewed last summer as a courtesy. It was really between Mike Brown, Rick Adleman, and Mike Dunleavy.

Just got home from work.........................

LETS FUDGIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Phil or Sloan

Mr. Potato Head is gone!

Peep the lower right corner. :nerd: :nthat: :rofl:

the new photo That was just put up

:rofl: :rofl:
ceelo-laugh.gif

:lol: CP is having to much fun in here

"Tough day. I've seen coaches as well as friends come and go. No matter how many years I've been playing, it's still hard to deal with. I had a good relationship with Mike and I will continue to have one. I wish him and his family nothing but the best. I spoke with him today and thanked him for all of his hard work and sacrifice.

"As a team, we must focus our energy on tonight's game. We must block out the weight of today's news and simply do our jobs to the best of our ability.

"I'm not sure what direction we are heading in next. All I can do is focus on the here and now.
Mamba out"

:pimp:

The players need to figure this out and just start winning some games.

Last edited:
:x :x :x :x :x @ the thought of MIKE DUNLEAVY becoming our next head coach...

Team Look For A New Favorite Team will be started immediately if that happens... :smh:

the new photo That was just put up

:rofl: :rofl:
Doooooooooood :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wasn't for Mike being fired..not this early. I figured at least he'd get a shot to prove himself through mid December.

I don't think Phil is coming through that door..it's like going back to your ex only because it's familiar.

That being said who else is really there? The pool wasn't that deep when we initially settled on Mike. It's not like it has grown. Coach K is set for life at Duke so he's not leaving. D'Antoni is in a surgery bed (don't want him anyway). Stan just got away from Dwight so I'm sure he doesn't want to go back. His brother Jeff is a nice option "on paper" but he hasn't coached in half a decade. Sloan isn't trying to deal with the new generation anymore after what happened with Deron..plus he won't have the control that he did in Utah. D-Fish ain't ready for this spotlight.

Unless it's Phil I don't see it being more than a lateral move this first half of the year.

Last edited:
Mike Brown, Mike D'Antoni, Mike Dunleavy, what the **** with these Mike's man? They have trouble remembering names or some ****?

Mike Dunleavy. :stoneface:

#TeamBringBackMikeBrown

I'm pushing for D'Antoni.

People bring up the Knicks but that roster was hot garbage compared to what he had in Phoenix and his Lakers roster has a lot better defensive players than his did in Phoenix.

And this roster is built to run and he has Nash and Kobe which he knows well and have respect for him.

Last edited:
One thing that needs to be mentioned is that you're only as good defensively as your defensive coordinator.

When the Celtics won, they had Coach Thibs. When the Mavericks won, they had Coach Casey. Both were crucial in their championship teams success.

Even if D'Antoni comes in, they need a defensive coordinator to push these dudes, especially the younger ones.

Back
Top Bottom