Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^lmao

Please Mitch get PHIL JACKSON PLEASE BASED GOD!!! Mitch i know you could do it! Get him

I remember this....Phil telling D'Antoni to sit down...LMAO....I miss Phil....The league ain't the same without him...

Last edited:
I'd like to THANK each and every one of you who was on TEAM FIRE MIKE BROWN

Without you this could not have been possible. We can now move FORWARD.
*SALUTE*

REPPED.

My boy just txtd me and said we got Phil. His "source" said 'just wait for it'

Take it for what it is fellas..

He's gone.

#You'rewelcome

1-15 going back to last season and this years pre season was not a good look for Mike Brown, im sure that was also taken into consideration.

That's crazy. It's only been 5 games man. the point guard you hired to run the show has only played a game and a half. That's wrong. Dude wasn't even the problem anyways. He's not out there shooting 30 percent, shooting horribly from the line and what not. But I guess that's how the NBA goes. 

MITCHGOD you know what to do and you no who to call.....it's obvious dont make the same mistake twice...everybody knows
there is only ONE coach that will get the job done.

Jimmy Buss tell your sister she might have to do stuff a little bit more nasty tonight to convince old man phil. Tell her to bring in a couple laker
girls and go to work. We dont have much time to implement the triangle to the new Lakers.

Who's going to be the interim HC?

Lakers took one out from the equation, it's time to find out if things start working from here. Hoping for the best!

That's crazy. It's only been 5 games man. the point guard you hired to run the show has only played a game and a half. That's wrong. Dude wasn't even the problem anyways. He's not out there shooting 30 percent, shooting horribly from the line and what not. But I guess that's how the NBA goes. 

his rotations alone tell you alot of how bad of a coach he is. He has no idea how to use what he has to work with.

Were yall watching the same games as everyone else? It was all effort, THE TEAM DIDNT RESPECT THIS GUY. Its that simple.

They're shooting percentage, save for the last game, was great. It was turnovers, not boxing out and not getting back on defense. The little things. Thats what a good coach does, makes sure the little things are getting done and he failed horribly at that.

1-4 with 4 future Hall of Famers. Unacceptable.

Back
Top Bottom