Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You've been saying the entire year that he won't....

It's called reading... That's how one would look up these things... But I'm sure your geographic location... determines your "In the Know" in these kinds of situations.. Because my god, I can't get ESPN 710, and all the same articles written about the Lakers that anyone in LA does..... I wish they would invent something on the computer that allows this....

Nope. I've been saying since August that there is a good possibility he doesn't re-sign. I said that possibility dwindles if the Lakers didn't do well in the playoffs. Now the Lakers are on the verge of not making the playoffs.

Have never guaranteed anything, the way you have. You've already concluded that Dwight's not going anywhere. You've made that guarantee every single time someone brings up the notion of Dwight possibly leaving. 50/50 is a coin flip. A coin flip chance is a good chance.

When the Laker season's over I'll make a Dwight free-agency thread. Bring up pro/cons list, reliante on FACTS, but real facts, not hyperbole. Then we can discuss this further because the Lakers still have time to make the playoffs and do well.

#ItsFACTS

Right? :lol:

Last edited:
Coupe, if you're saying it's 50/50 Dwight stays or goes, then you're not really saying anything.

What do you mean I'm not saying anything? I don't know if he's staying, I don't know if he's going. How can I give you more than 50/50 when I'm sure Dwight changes his mind on daily basis.

50/50 is better than saying 100 percent sure Dwight is staying like Essential has all damn season. Season's still not over yet tho. This will be addressed when it is.

Because those are the only two options he has, lol. It's not as if everyone here is as firm about Dwight staying as Essential or I, but rather that most of us feel he's likely to stay. So, other than debating Essential endlessly over the past season, I don't understand what your point is in bringing up this obvious 'yes/no' decision.

:lol:

Not really hoping...

He has two options Stay or Go...

I've always held that he has every opportunity to go... That's what free agency is.

But to say it's a 50/50 is absurd... Maybe 10% sure... If you want to be go with the yes or no idea than yeah it's 50%. But factors all weigh in LA's favor.

Last edited:
Because those are the only two options he has, lol. It's not as if everyone here is as firm about Dwight staying as Essential or I, but rather that most of us feel he's likely to stay. So, other than debating Essential endlessly over the past season, I don't understand what your point is in bringing up this obvious 'yes/no' decision.

Essential debates me, I don't debate him. :lol:

I say Dwight's future has always been uncertain and should not be guaranteed in Los Angeles, yet I'm the one whose in the wrong?

Chris Paul's going to be a free agent also so I'll give you this from that perspective. Chris Paul's chances of re-signing in LAC in 90 percent to me, just about a sure lock. Dwight's chances are no where near close to that of Chris Paul's and have never been. I wouldn't debate someone who said Chris Paul is definitely staying, of course I'm going to debate someone who says Dwight is. What logical basketball realist wouldn't?

Since the day Dwight was traded his chances of re-signing in LA have worsened, that's clear. Something I speculated would happen the day he was traded to LA. Thats it, thats all I did.

We'll talk about this in the FA thread, or the Dwight free-agency thread if we're allowed to make one. Lakers can still make the playoffs, a lot of things can still happen before the season is over.

But to say it's a 50/50 is absurd... Maybe 10% sure... If you want to be go with the yes or no idea than yeah it's 50%. But factors all weigh in LA's favor.

This makes absolutely no sense to me or any other objective basketball guys. 90 percent chance he stays? All factors weigh in LA's favor? Really? Every single factor?

See this is what Essential and I debate on. The certainty he displays behind this Dwight situation and lack of objectivity. Thats always been the case.

Still tho, lets put it to rest. Seasons not over, things can happen. We'll be able to debate this for days when it is in a separate thread. (Handshake)

I won't even know anymore if MDA stays as Lakers HC next season :smh: One thing is for sure though, it won't be good for my health.

Tied with Utah for the 8th seed. They're idle tonight, and we have the game against the Queens.

:smh: :smh:

Could have shut the door on the 8th seed but didn't. Now we just have to try and win every game.

We really arguing about Dwight staying or leaving right now?

We're on the verge of not making the playoffs. :rolleyes

Dwight staying or leaving has the potential to decide whether or not we make multiple playoffs in the near future. Topic worth discussion, though maybe not in this way.

We really arguing about Dwight staying or leaving right now?

We're on the verge of not making the playoffs. :rolleyes

Dwight staying or leaving has the potential to decide whether or not we make multiple playoffs in the near future. Topic worth discussion, though maybe not in this way.

Of course its worth discussion, anything Laker related deserves a discussion in our forum.

I just didn't think its worth having heated arguments about right now when we're literally trying to claw our way into the playoffs...

But to each his own. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom