Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Break up the team up. What a joke.

No game plan whatsoever. Horrible coaching, horrible system, just not a good team. Don't even deserve to make the playoffs, what a shame.

Completely heartbroken from the Arizona loss on a game-winner with 2 seconds left, flip over to the Lakers and I see this :smh:

I'm hurt.

leggoooooooooo bucks!!!!!! hopefully the mavs can pull out the W tonight as well :D

DWIGHT WILL COME TO HOUSTON THIS OFFSEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pau and Dwight 12-18

Kobe you ******g *** pass the god damn ball what the **** is wrong with you! We aren't going to win like this, god...

Break up the team up. What a joke.

No game plan whatsoever. Horrible coaching, horrible system, just not a good team. Don't even deserve to make the playoffs, what a shame.

I wouldn't say break up the team...

Our glaring weakness is our defense.... And we don't have the player personnel or the coaching personnel to have a remedy..

Last edited:
I have a question for you guys, do you still want this team in the playoffs despite 0% chance of winning **** and not even coming out of the first round? I don't even care if we win the next few games, it wont mean **** to me. With this coach and this depleted roster we are getting roasted by the spurs, and get raped by OKC if ever. I don't want to bet against Kobe but he cant do it all by himself. Some games he'll play efficiently: pass the ball, pick good shots etc. and some games he just kills our team. I could go on and on: MWP/Hill out, MDA's coaching and lineup :x etc. i love the Lakers but I'm realistic too, this team will be a laughing stock if we get to the playoffs, yup IF we make the playoffs. *sigh*

/rant

I have a question for you guys, do you still want this team in the playoffs despite 0% chance of winning **** and not even coming out of the first round? I don't even care if we win the next few games, it wont mean **** to me. With this coach and this depleted roster we are getting roasted by the spurs, and get raped by OKC if ever. I don't want to bet against Kobe but he cant do it all by himself. Some games he'll play efficiently: pass the ball, pick good shots etc. and some games he just kills our team. I could go on and on: MWP/Hill out, MDA's coaching and lineup :x etc. i love the Lakers but I'm realistic too, this team will be a laughing stock if we get to the playoffs, yup IF we make the playoffs. *sigh*

/rant
Yes, but only because the pick belongs to the Suns and Dwight is a impending free agent.

I knew they would not beat the bucks tonight. Bucks are actually trying to move to the 7th spot to avoid the heat so they hv to play hard from here on out. Wolves had nothing to really play for plus they are garbage! It's really on the mavs or the jazz if they really want that 8th spot or lakers will make it Ailey off of jazz n mavs choking it off.

Theyy had no energy tonight. That has to be on Dantoni for not distributing minutes properly.

They should win these games even with their lack of defense. The coaching is just bad. Gotta thank the front office for penny pinching as well.

Mitch and Jim will get what they deserve for not adding help to this lineup and hiring Dantoni. No playoffs.

funny how a bad game and it's endless pages of lakers are pathetic, throw in the towel, OMG break up the team

they win a game and it's nothing but smoking smilies and kobe god getting his 6th ring.

some female emotions really. I couldn't fathom the posters responsible for this posting pattern to be competent @ sports. just couldn't

It's funny, they are pathetic now, come playoffs and they show a new light, it's gonna be back to ball washing. make up your mind at least

Rockets, lose, Lakers lose, Jazz lose, Mavs lose. Lakers want 8th spot. no motivation to win games like these, they want 8th spot and will do everything strategically to stay there. Rockets have a tough schedule and if Lakers take last night, this, and so on, could put them in 7th.

But anyway, back to the lakers are the worst team in history mantra

Yes, but only because the pick belongs to the Suns and Dwight is a impending free agent.

I see where you are getting at but what difference does it make on Dwight's side? Even if we make it to the playoffs, i'm damn sure he wont be utilized on O the way he wants to, plus with the spurs play, I can only see Kobe going hero ball. Not being used effectively and getting ousted on the first round wont make any difference. Just my opinion. Pardon me if I am being to negative :frown:

They shouldn't even make playoffs so pathetic, it's games like these that you should be winning and yet you can't even close em out D'antoni FIRE HIMMMM!!!!! The Knicks learnt that 2yrs ago

Back
Top Bottom