Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gasol put up the comparable numbers as Dwight in 14 less minutes...

Gasol is the definition of a scapegoat

Last edited:
Damn, so this is what happens when the Lakers are down? Kobe just jacks up shot after shot? If it wasn't for all those foul calls, dude would be having a terrible night :lol:

Gasol is terrible as well. He looks so lost out there. The craziest part in all of this is that if it wasn't for him, the Lakers wouldn't have won those two rings :smh:

MDA does this to good players though. He did it to Melo last year and he's doing it to Pau this year. Dude is a scumbag.

I don't usually blame the coach for a team performance but Mike Dantoni is clueless on how to use Pau.

Didn't watch the game. Thanks god

but Dwight had 2 points in first half?:x
Terrible

Last edited:
Love Kobe, and know he was chuckin' em late but Dwight ******g Howard should never have single digit shot attempts. He had 8 compared to Kobe's 27.

I like Nash being aggressive on offense as well. Wish we'd run the triangle or at least a version of it with Nash, Kobe and Dwight. Meeks on the opposite wing would be real nice imo

MDA is clueless on how to establish the post and his gameplan for dwight/pau is terrible...

Any question to why something is going on or why something isn't happening can be blamed on MDA's ineptness in coaching.

Gasol starting probably isn't the best idea, I mean he didn't start Gasol when he was healthy now he wants to start him when he's coming off an injury. I swear on everything, sometimes I think MDA is a master troll, some of his decisions make no sense whatsoever, other than to piss off a whole fan base.

Last edited:
From Warriors coach Mark Jackson ... “@SherwoodStrauss: Jackson on the Lakers: "We are the better basketball team."

Am I pissed because this is true orr..?

Damn, so this is what happens when the Lakers are down? Kobe just jacks up shot after shot? If it wasn't for all those foul calls, dude would be having a terrible night
laugh.gif

Gasol is terrible as well. He looks so lost out there. The craziest part in all of this is that if it wasn't for him, the Lakers wouldn't have won those two rings
mean.gif

MDA does this to good players though. He did it to Melo last year and he's doing it to Pau this year. Dude is a scumbag.
I don't usually blame the coach for a team performance but Mike Dantoni is clueless on how to use Pau.
QFT....Pau had 0 post ups tonight

not sure how antoni expects pau to be effective

Damn, so this is what happens when the Lakers are down? Kobe just jacks up shot after shot? If it wasn't for all those foul calls, dude would be having a terrible night :lol:

Gasol is terrible as well. He looks so lost out there. The craziest part in all of this is that if it wasn't for him, the Lakers wouldn't have won those two rings :smh:

So much truth in the post especially the first paragraph. I think he secretly relishes the idea of being down just so he can get a free pass to blatantly disregard the whole team with insane chucks! Lol

Am I pissed because this is true orr..?

Mark Jackson reminds me a lot of Mike Singletary when he coached the 49ers. Just a lot of talking and speeches and hype talk, but when it comes down to it, he won't be able to do anything. His team can't play with San Antonio's, and the Grizzles' of the world. We've been the better team 2 out of 3 times against them this year. He can go kick rocks.

Pau has to come off the bench.

Imo Pau starting just doesn't work anymore.

Team were playing better without Pau now he's back and the starting five just look out of place.

Was at the game tonight. Terrible play from everyone. Steve Nash could not chase around Stephen Curry. Steve Blake had only 3 points. Dwight looked terrible out there. Those first two midrange shots he took was absolutely horrendous. Surprised the lead didn't balloon to 30.

Warriors were not missing tonight. 3 of their starters went for 20+. Don't know what they were doing defensively, but I don't understand why Kobe was guarding David Lee at times. Terrible matchup.

What makes Mark Jackson a bum is that he thinks that beating the Lakers in this condition means ****. Puffing out his chest to the media like he knows anything. Love to see how he'd do without all those expensive assistant coaches that the Warriors surrounded him with.

Let's see the Warriors get molly whopped in the playoffs and find out how smart your coach is.

Last edited:
Its true.. Warriors on full staff 100% > Lakers.

Bogut makes a great presence in the inside defense, as you all saw tonight.

Ehh. I'm sure we'll agree to disagree since it's tough to put biases aside, especially so soon after the teams just played

Definitely handed it to us for 3 quarters tonight though ill give you guys that

What makes Mark Jackson a bum is that he thinks that beating the Lakers in this condition means ****. Puffing out his chest to the media like he knows anything. Love to see how he'd do without all those expensive assistant coaches that the Warriors surrounded him with.

Let's see the Warriors get molly whopped in the playoffs and find out how smart your coach is.

He does that against every team though. It's not just the lakers he's done that to other teams.

He's the type of coach you would hate if he was against you.

Not trying to start anything, just making discussion

Last edited:
Also, whenever Pau got the ball, he looked first to pass instead of trying to get into a rhythm. I know it's been a while since he's played, but I've been tired of this guy since 2011. Did not look aggressive at all and just missing his defensive assignments.

Last edited:
Warriors owned us tonight, absolutely. Won't take that away from them.

But there's nothing impressive about gloating to the media about being the better team. ESPECIALLY when you, as a person, haven't done jack **** to prove to anyone that you're worth a damn. Are the Warriors a playoff team, therefore worth having some respect for? Yes. Is Mark Jackson the head coach of said team? Yes. Has Mark Jackson proven to anyone in the NBA that he has earned the right to pop off whenever he wins a regular season game? **** no. Sit your candy *** down and keep leaning on your assistants to help you with your team, *****.

The actual quote “@gswscribe: MJax: "I wanted my guys to understand we were the better basketball team. We've played 72 games, and survey says we're a better bball team."”

I miss the days where it looked like the game was too damn easy for Pau.. now he's just a shell of his former self .. quite sad really

MDA ain't gonna do a thing with this Pau situation. He's just clueless on how to use this guy

Back
Top Bottom