Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol remind me when magic made a comeback to the lakers and they put him at power forward. Atleast that made sense lol

9 points with two and a half to go
ohwell.gif

While we all sit here shaking our noggins in disgust, already counting a loss

Kobes mind is busy at work right about now refusing to give up

But Im with u guys, its prolly just a lil too late for last minute heroics

:smh: :smh: :smh:

only got home to catch the last few minutes...was bogut really locking down like that? either way dwight shouldve got more than 8 shots

Last edited:
Only reason why I didn't turn this game off..because I was hoping for a comeback like they did on December 22, 2012..

I was wrong!!

Disappointed the Lakers didn't get blown out, because now I have to hear D'antoni talking about "We might have found something there in the 4th we didn't sustain it"

No you ******g moron, you coached a horrible game and this wasn't as close as the final score showed. God Bring me Bernie!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean they literally passed the ball to whoever Steve Blake was guarding and proceeded to toast him! WE COULDN'T GET ANYTHING FOR THAT BUM BEFORE THE BREAK?

Last edited:
In defense for D'Antoni what do you expect him to do when a team is shooting like this?

trap the pick n roll or double team curry just like they were doubling/trapping kobe

Dantoni has no brains though

Gasol needs to go. Send him down to the D league and bring up some athletic dude scrub or something. I wonder if the front office even made an attempt to go after Birdman or Kenyon Martin :smh:

After 3 straight years of Gasol sucking, they still think he can turn it around? :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom