Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just peeped my head into the NBA thread for the first time in about a month and just had this reaction:

The crap that is coming out of people's mouths in there. Dwight going to Dallas? People using that thread as a cheer-leading section for the Spurs? :smh: So glad this thread exists and I can just deal with Lakerland.

2nd night of a back to back on the road.

Tough circumstances but LA has to get this one against a WC cellar dwellar

Have a feeling tonight is going to be way closer than it should be :rolleyes

Can we please get Dwight involved, I feel like he's seen less touches since Pau went out and not the other way around :smh:

SCOREBOARD WATCH:

Utah @ Cleveland [Utah up 1 with 2:50 left in the 2nd right now]

Houston @ Dallas [5:30 PST]

Sacramento @ Golden State [7:30 PST]

2.5 behind Utah
3 behind Houston
4 behind Golden St.

Last edited:
I think we can all get the offense that works for each guy... We can run the P&R with Dwight... And reward him by getting the ball into him deep in the post...

Doesn't mean every possession needs to go to him... But he should be the 2nd option on this team without question...

Also the less we keep the ball out of MWP's hands the better (unless he's wide open).

They should run a drill in practice with the offense that the second MWP dribbles the ball he has to pass.

Last edited:
Another D12 staple of this year aside from the dumb fouls and fumbles, goaltending shots that look like they're gonna fall short :smh:

Dwight is always winding up on his blocks which is just enough time for the ball to start coming now, resulting in a goaltending :smh:

Dude is always trying to pack one into the seats :lol:

hows it looking guys. im doing laundry. trying to catch the 2 half when i get home.

Lets go Sacre!

:x :x :x this team is wack as hell right now man

Last edited:
this is what happens when you run an 8 man rotation of old dudes for most of the season then play a back to back...

shoulda picked up west and martin to log in minutes.

Last edited:
Get it back under control. Make a run in the second half. Dwight can play the entire half if he stops fouling.

Keep it within 10-12 at half. Need a Bobcat game type run.

Back
Top Bottom