delete

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Didnt Lakers change their jerseys in 2000 when they moved into staple center?

They just changed the cut of the shoulders. Like pretty much every other team in the league.
they didn't have to persay...that wishbone collar was a nike team option, some of em did it ( lakers, heat, raptors, mavs, pistons) some didn't (spurs, bulls, blazers, celtics)

No Idea what the Lakers were thinking in 2000, they should have never changed there jerseys. Thats a big fat L for the Lakers. As for the Celtics, I hate the green/black alternate but I love the green/gold
pimp.gif

Knicks should have never changed there Jerseys either. Love the NY Yankee logo on the shorts
pimp.gif
. Heard Knicks might take the black trim off there Jerseys for next season tho
smokin.gif

image.axd

No Idea what the Lakers were thinking in 2000, they should have never changed there jerseys. Thats a big fat L for the Lakers. As for the Celtics, I hate the green/black alternate but I love the green/gold
pimp.gif

Knicks should have never changed there Jerseys either. Love the NY Yankee logo on the shorts
pimp.gif
. Heard Knicks might take the black trim off there Jerseys for next season tho
smokin.gif

image.axd

They just changed the cut of the shoulders. Like pretty much every other team in the league.
At that time that style of jersey was very unique. I think maybe only 5 other teams had that design. Heat, Lakers, Raptors, Mavericks and Pistons come to mind.

And for this past nba season, it's the same:
5105222217_1e6223ff7b_o.png

At that time that style of jersey was very unique. I think maybe only 5 other teams had that design. Heat, Lakers, Raptors, Mavericks and Pistons come to mind.

And for this past nba season, it's the same:
5105222217_1e6223ff7b_o.png

The Celtics should make the alternate their primary and create a home uniform similar to the alternates, but with gold shamrocks instead.

The Celtics should make the alternate their primary and create a home uniform similar to the alternates, but with gold shamrocks instead.

Back
Top Bottom