delete

^Thats because you cant do this in a small size jersey
laugh.gif

nba_dailydime_268.jpg

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Didnt Lakers change their jerseys in 2000 when they moved into staple center?
yup

shaqandkobe.jpg

shaqandkobe.jpg

never was a fan of this change
I like the new numbers a lot better - but that's it. I never liked the shadow on the old ones - it just looks wrong.

The old cut and style is a ton better though - I don't like the new style at all - on any of the teams.

I like the fact that the Spurs went to a V this year though - their old ones wouldn't lie right - Duncan's neck line always looked dishevelled like there was a twist in it. The new ones look much neater without taking away the classic look.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Didnt Lakers change their jerseys in 2000 when they moved into staple center?
yup

shaqandkobe.jpg

shaqandkobe.jpg

never was a fan of this change
I like the new numbers a lot better - but that's it. I never liked the shadow on the old ones - it just looks wrong.

The old cut and style is a ton better though - I don't like the new style at all - on any of the teams.

I like the fact that the Spurs went to a V this year though - their old ones wouldn't lie right - Duncan's neck line always looked dishevelled like there was a twist in it. The new ones look much neater without taking away the classic look.

OP, are you referring to the colors?
nerd.gif

cause we changed our jerseys back in 2000. but there is no way we change our colors!

i want a black laker jersey!

OP, are you referring to the colors?
nerd.gif

cause we changed our jerseys back in 2000. but there is no way we change our colors!

i want a black laker jersey!

They will only update, never a total turnover, the onlyreason other teams totally change the style is to create new sales or to get abuzz going. Lakers and Celtics don't need a buzz there the two most 2 storiedfranchises in the NBA.  

They will only update, never a total turnover, the onlyreason other teams totally change the style is to create new sales or to get abuzz going. Lakers and Celtics don't need a buzz there the two most 2 storiedfranchises in the NBA.  

Back
Top Bottom