delete

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Didnt Lakers change their jerseys in 2000 when they moved into staple center?

They just changed the cut of the shoulders. Like pretty much every other team in the league.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Didnt Lakers change their jerseys in 2000 when they moved into staple center?

They just changed the cut of the shoulders. Like pretty much every other team in the league.

313.jpg
51-06694-F.jpg

Favorite-Los-Angeles-Lakers-Jersey.jpg
Eddie+Jones.jpg

I think Lakers will eventually change, i kinda hate their jerseys based on the cut.

Celtics are perfect the way they are, only change they have added was the clover on the back which was perfect.

I think Lakers will eventually change, i kinda hate their jerseys based on the cut.

Celtics are perfect the way they are, only change they have added was the clover on the back which was perfect.

Are the Celtics and Bulls the only ones to not have the V-neck jerseys? The white Lakers alternate was smart though

Are the Celtics and Bulls the only ones to not have the V-neck jerseys? The white Lakers alternate was smart though

Originally Posted by you big dummy

The Celtics did introduce a new alternate jersey a few seasons ago
bostoncelticsbigthree.jpg
Black and green to me is the nicest color combo in sports. I always had a thing for these and the Philly Eagles alternate jersey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

The Celtics did introduce a new alternate jersey a few seasons ago
bostoncelticsbigthree.jpg
Black and green to me is the nicest color combo in sports. I always had a thing for these and the Philly Eagles alternate jersey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom