Delete

santa clara measure j should pass easily... i'm not happy it's outside the city, but it's really time to move on from candlestick, that place is so poor...

in 15 years when i'm mayor of sf and owner of the niners i'll build new candlestick and move the niners back where they belong, but this should be okay in the meantime

Bruce to retire as Ram after trade

Receiver Isaac Bruce will retire as a member of the St. Louis Rams.Bruce, who holds every major receiving record in Rams history, was traded from the San Francisco 49ers to the Rams on Monday so the receiver could retire with St. Louis.The ceremonial trade did not include an exchange of players or draft picks, Rams spokesman Casey Pearce said.

Man i would love a Bruce 49ers jersey though
Singletary wants more progress from QB Davis
Quarterback Nate Davis became a fan favorite after an impressive preseason last year. But today Mike Singletary said he wants to see more progress out of the second-year quarterback. "You know he's coming - not as fast as you would like," Singletary said after the team's OTA session today. "And not as fast as the coaches would like. But he's coming. I think the biggest thing with Nate is that we have to figure out how he learns and get that burning desire to, just whatever it takes to be out here and to get it done. I know he can do it, it's just a matter of him doing it. So, time will tell."

It WILL pass and we will have a new stadium. The SC location is much better as far as traffic is concerned. Hunters Point and Candlestick Point are HORRIBLE.

Yeah, I would go to more games if that were the case, taking an hour nap while your getting out of the parking lot and waking up still being in the parking lot is pretty brutal imo.

Its gonna suck for me when the Niners get a new stadium. No more season tickets.

Plus there is public transportation in the area. VTA trains and buses. Thats what I plan to do if the vote is passed, park at the Great Mall and take the train to Tasman Drive/Great America. Way cheaper than paying for parking outside the stadium. But if they design the parking lot to where traffic will not be terrible I will consider parking at the stadium.

Jesus Christ I hope they fix 880 before the NFL season. Knowing how bad it is there AND throwing in gameday traffic will be a absolute nightmare.

Veteran cornerback Walt Harris agreed to a one-year deal with the Baltimore Ravens on Thursday.

Harris, 35, sat out the 2009 season after tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee during OTAs with the 49ers last spring. He played for the 49ers from 2006-08, making the Pro Bowl in 2006, when he had eight interceptions.

Veteran cornerback Walt Harris agreed to a one-year deal with the Baltimore Ravens on Thursday.

Harris, 35, sat out the 2009 season after tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee during OTAs with the 49ers last spring. He played for the 49ers from 2006-08, making the Pro Bowl in 2006, when he had eight interceptions.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Good. Ol' interception fumblin #!@

I'll never forget that play..We were down by like two touchdowns and dude was gettin cocky over a pick..

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Good. Ol' interception fumblin #!@
idiot was trying to pump up the crowd then fumbled...doesnt he know that he couldve done that after the play?!!!!!

and the worst part was his reaction to it
eyes.gif

a veteran acting like a rookie
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
@ that damn Favre to Lewis TD on us last year winning the ESPY for Play of the Year

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

sick.gif
sick.gif
@ that damn Favre to Lewis TD on us last year winning the ESPY for Play of the Year

the play of the year was that interception against the saints that clinched them a superbowl berth

Anthony Davis and Bowman are supposed to both sign this morning.

Back
Top Bottom