Delete

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

do whatever it takes to get berry and spend every other pick on o linemen. i wouldn't be upset
no.

dland, u killing me with "hayden" talk. im here, tryna figure out who the hell is this hayden guy and the only person that relate to what youre saying is HADEN
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
My bad.  You know what I meant.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

#13 - Haden/Wilson

#17 - Iupati/Anthony Davis

#49 - Jahvid Best 
pimp.gif
  Don't think he'll last, but I've seen this pick in some updated mocks

Talked to my girl's dad today (Rathman) he doesn't like Spiller.  So take that for what its worth.

Heard ideas of trading #13 and #17 to the Chiefs of #5 and #36.  I would do that in a heartbeat and take Berry...hey I can dream
laugh.gif

Realistically I would love to trade down and pick up an extra 2nd rounder but if we stay put I would like Haden/Thomas and one of Davis/Graham

My ideal 1st round
13th - Haden
17th - Thomas
2nd - Best Tackle available

Solidify the secondary for the next decade. Thomas is moving up so it could be a reach but I hope they go secondary with one of their 1st rounders.
I would take that and pick Saffold @ 27.
Hope Haden falls to 17 or pick up Wilson OR pickup Brandon Graham.
That would give us 2 2nd rounders, which is pretty much gold in a deep !!* draft like this.
Patrick Robinson could be there or Perrish Cox at 59
sick.gif

Sign me up.
+1
Saffold and Brown from USC are projected to go late 1st round so this would be a great scenario if the Cowboys want our 13th.

yeah i didnt get to watch CL last night but lets just hope its just rumors

then again if its for someone who can improve our team to that championship level...then hell im all for it
laugh.gif

This is the last year of his contract so they we're saying if the 49ers are able to trade him along with a pick to move up to take someone then they would do it.  I have a feeling that the 49ers are going to be making a lot of moves today.

Please don't +*@* this up FO
ohwell.gif

cant wait for the draft! Im so curious as to who we draft, what moves we make, if we trade up.

I have a feeling we are gona make a big-time move today, IDK why its just a gut feeling

Hope im right
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I guess the draft war room will be in here
smokin.gif

Yee.  Real talk though if we get Eric Berry I'm going to bust a nut.  *cue skeet .gif*
laugh.gif

We would have the best MLB and the best Saftey duo in the league. (Him and Goldson
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Works real well in madden btw)

Originally Posted by What up

Trade for Big Ben.

So what if he likes girl a lot? I like girls a lot too.

I hate Big Ben.....and it has nothing to do with the fact that he rapes women.

Originally Posted by dland24

I just pray to God that Claussen is off the board by the time we pick.

If he isn't and we pick I might just slit my wrist.

SAY NO TO CLAUSEN!!! PLEASE!!!

1.eric berry

realistically:

2. trent williams
3. joe haden
4. bulaga/earl thomas

i wouldnt be mad with a combination of any of those

Back
Top Bottom