Delete

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

^^ you can have 100000 sns youre still not we still dont want you here
laugh.gif
Well who posts in this thread is not under your control, you can express your discontent for me in every conceivable way but I am here to stay.
And despite all the e-hostility from all the 49er thread regulars, I still choose to post in here

Originally Posted by bright nikes

eek.gif
How many SNs do you honestly have?

For he is - 80JerryRice80, 92, Milkandcookies, that troponinC one
Strong suspicion he is - Ben Roethlisberger, Warrior...feel free to add more.

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

What exactly are you basing this argument on?

ive seen you in both raider and niner threads. im a little confused are you both a raider and niner fan???????
Either way, he has a point.

Carr has done nothing yet to make anyone think he can lead us anywhere, same goes for Smith.

i havent seen a good qb situation for the niners in a while
but i been peepin his stats and the man has more positive stats then negative...
sure he's sub par due to the places hes played
so it comes down to the shell shocked carr vs. the confused alex smith. who will win?

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

i havent seen a good qb situation for the niners in a while
but i been peepin his stats and the man has more positive stats then negative...
sure he's sub par due to the places hes played
so it comes down to the shell shocked carr vs. the confused alex smith. who will win?
to tell you the truth I don't care who starts as long as they actually play with poise and are successful.

smith has shown some flashes and at this point all we can do is support the guy and hope he makes us eat our words...he is our qb and hopefully it will be like that till the end of the season
Alex Smith is dead weight, we're not going anywhere with him as our starting QB.  Not to mention, this would be the perfect year for the 49ers to make some serious noise in the NFC West as it TRULY appears as if it's ours for the taking.  Even more reason for us to sure up our QB situation.

only reason i like the carr move is because he played at fresno state and he's from bakersfield

Alex Smith is more than capable of putting up solid numbers and leading us to the playoffs.  He put up 18-12 with a bad O-line if that gets shored up I expect him to throw for 20+ TDs with around the same amount of interceptions.

Anyway, Joe Haden ran a 4.43 at his pro day so I'm not sure he'll be there at 13

Originally Posted by Deuce King

smith has shown some flashes and at this point all we can do is support the guy and hope he makes us eat our words...he is our qb and hopefully it will be like that till the end of the season
Alex Smith is dead weight, we're not going anywhere with him as our starting QB.  Not to mention, this would be the perfect year for the 49ers to make some serious noise in the NFC West as it TRULY appears as if it's ours for the taking.  Even more reason for us to sure up our QB situation.
The bottom line is if the 49ers were truly concerned with our QB situation, we would try to get McNabb.  The NFC West IS ours for the taking, and I truly believe if we make a couple moves with a good draft, we will be fine WITH Alex Smith.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Deuce King

The bottom line is if the 49ers were truly concerned with our QB situation, we would try to get McNabb.  The NFC West IS ours for the taking, and I truly believe if we make a couple moves with a good draft, we will be fine WITH Alex Smith.

true...this is really alexs last chance to show what hes got...sing wasnt too crazy about him in the beginning but now i think he has faith in him...the players seem to like alex and he meshed well with crabs

btw this might sound crazy but what do you guys feel if the niners were to get T.O again? personally i think its a plus and sing is the perfect coach for him...i know hed be on a short leash and T.O loved it here what a better way to retire where he began
pimp.gif

^^^ No way to T.O. wide out is probably the only position that we are set at. Crabs, Morgan, Hill, Jones and now Ziegler. I wouldn't want T.I. anywhere near Crabs either.

Originally Posted by kwh3

wide out is probably the only position that we are set at. Crabs, Morgan, Hill, Jones and now Ziegler.

Nah man our WR corp is horrible.

Jason Hill keeps falling down the depth chart and Ziegler will continue to live on the practice squad.

The 9ers did a horrible job on using Brandon Jones who wanted no part of the return game and it showed last season. When they did line him up as receiver he wasn't bad ... had a couple nice catches, he'll be a good 4th option.

Hopefully the Niners keep adding talent on this roster through the draft, deepest draft in some many areas that we need help in.

Maybe in the 4th-5th round grab someone like Jordan Shipley? Could help out in the return game as well.

Can't wait for the draft.

Edit: T.O to SFO is a NO from me. I'm good.

^^^ No way to T.O. wide out is probably the only position that we are set at. Crabs, Morgan, Hill, Jones and now Ziegler. I wouldn't want T.I. anywhere near Crabs either.  
IMO by having t.o on board maybe his work ethic can rub off to the younger guys like crabby...we know about his attitude but like i said sing should be able to put him in check
ohwell.gif

wide out is probably the only position that we are set at. Crabs, Morgan, Hill, Jones and now Ziegler.

Nah man our WR corp is horrible.

Jason Hill keeps falling down the depth chart and Ziegler will continue to live on the practice squad.

The 9ers did a horrible job on using Brandon Jones who wanted no part of the return game and it showed last season. When they did line him up as receiver he wasn't bad ... had a couple nice catches, he'll be a good 4th option.

Hopefully the Niners keep adding talent on this roster through the draft, deepest draft in some many areas that we need help in.

Maybe in the 4th-5th round grab someone like Jordan Shipley? Could help out in the return game as well.

Can't wait for the draft.

Edit: T.O to SFO is a NO from me. I'm good.
I'd me real happy with that
pimp.gif

Another possibility is Mardy Gilyard

Went to UF's pro day and the 49er scout was spending almost all his time with Joe.

Just something I wanted to pass along. As a Gator I want him to go high, as a Niner I want him to fall.

[h2]
GM Scot McCloughan is considering stepping down, sources say. McCloughan and team given three hours to respond to what I've learned. 8 minutes ago via web
[/h2]
There's big stuff going down this evening with the 49ers. 10 minutes ago via web

eek.gif

This is horrible timing, but he really needs to step down. It's time.

eek.gif

He's probably getting pressured by Jed..

Get this bum outta here. All he's done is sit on his hands off season after off season.

Originally Posted by What up

Get this bum outta here. All he's done is sit on his hands off season after off season.

You dont really believe that do you? Justin Smith? Nate Clements? Michael Lewis?  I know I'm missing some, but Justin Smith and Nate Clements were some of the bigger free agents the last few years..

Back
Top Bottom