Alex Smith or no?
i say yes, but i also like Colt.45
nerd.gif

Also improve he oline and secondary in the draft

Originally Posted by acidicality

best in round 2. yes cal homer
pimp.gif

A lot of mocks have us taking Haden.

i agree with Best in 2nd round, would give us a nice kick returner and a speed back to compliment gore. and Best on the screens
pimp.gif

no to taylor mays, yes to an o-lineman and secondary...

trade both picks and whatever else we need to, in order to move up and snag Berry.

Originally Posted by Let Me Post

trade both picks and whatever else we need to, in order to move up and snag Berry.
both 1st round picks is od imo. i say our first and one of our later rounds perhaps 2nd or 3rd.

Matt Maiocco had an article saying the 49ers could trade up to 3 but this is a deep draft and the 49ers could get two good players at 13 and 17.

Haden, Spiller, Bryant, McClain, any OT would be nice

2010 opponents does not look that bad

Home: Oakland, Denver, Tampa Bay, New Orleans, Arizona, Seattle, St. Louis and Philadelphia

Road: Green Bay, San Diego, Kansas City, Carolina, Atlanta, Arizona, Seattle and St. Louis.

the only games that look difficult are SD, NO, & GB

Home: Oakland, Denver, Tampa Bay, New Orleans, Arizona, Seattle, St. Louis and Philadelphia

Road: Green Bay, San Diego, Kansas City, Carolina, Atlanta, Arizona, Seattle and St. Louis.

Word. 13-3, maybe better.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

pimp.gif

As you typed that Cutler threw another interception.

Hmm...I hear you guys are looking to trade up for both 1st round picks? I'd be open to that trade...hopefully something gets done there.

pimp.gif

antoekneeo I agree. I see 10-6, bold for the wins, italic-bold for most likely, italic for the maybes, and slashes for the loses. Of course, weall know that there will be surprises though.
grin.gif
/
mad.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif
As you typed that Cutler threw another interception.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hopefully we snag BEST in the 2nd round or I will be pissed YET AGAIN that the 49ers have passed up on 2 local Cal players that would be steals in the 2nddraft in the past 3 years...

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by Let Me Post

both 1st round picks is od imo. i say our first and one of our later rounds perhaps 2nd or 3rd.

yeah, it probably is OD, but i feel like our team would greatly benefit from havin an Ed Reed type player runnin around with Willis and Goldson...

i like our squad, its young, and it looks like it has a lot of potential...

i say we snab an o-lineman and a corner, and be happy...maybe even a pass rushing LB or DE...someone to play opposite Justin Smith perhaps??

pimp.gif

no way, unless niners make MAJOR improvements. im seeing 10 wins tops.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

pimp.gif
antoekneeo I agree. I see 10-6, bold for the wins, italic-bold for most likely, italic for the maybes, and slashes for the loses. Of course, we all know that there will be surprises though.
grin.gif
/
mad.gif

Niners got ran at home against the Falcons
laugh.gif

I'm not sure about trading up to get Eric Berry, although he's a great athlete. It just wouldn't be a good move IMO.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I'm not sure about trading up to get Eric Berry, although he's a great athlete. It just wouldn't be a good move IMO.
Yeah, I feel the same way. I say we take Joe Haden with one pick and an offensive lineman with the other like some others have mentioned.

BTW does anyone know where they have a list of the Niners free agents this off season. Ive been looking for it but cant find it.

Baas, Bly, Battle, Brooks, Clayton, Franklin, Hudson, Pashos, Roman, Sims, Willhelm

I want Brooks, Franklin, and Sims back.

Originally Posted by chris82790

i am definitely going to that raider game...theres nothing like battle of the bay at candlestick
pimp.gif

i think we need to draft more protection for our qb...

nate davis
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom