delete

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Iron Mike, no competition, I don't see why people hype up Bruce Lee like he was a killing machine.

because he is. my vote is bruce
grin.gif

I go with Iron Mike cause although Bruce Lee is quicker, he doesn't have a lot of power to hurt Mike. And we all know that it only take one time catchinglil Bruce and it's good nite.

someone asked me this the other day and I honestly don't know. I'm thinking Tyson because of his size and strength but Bruce Lee is Bruce Lee andhe's kind of a fighting freak so I don't know.

After 18 pages I'm saying Bruce Lee. Tyson was def a boxing freak considering his ability to take hits, speed, size, and strength but Bruce Lee was on thelevel of crossing any technique and trumping with ease.

Mike Tyson.

Bruce Lee would be ready and everything but I feel in the beginning of the fight he'd underestimate Mike's strength and get to close to him. Then Mikewould knock his @!% out in 20-30 secs.
pimp.gif

Bruce, easily. Tyson is only skilled in one form, while Bruce Lee studied and mastered many. I can honestly see the match ending in less than 5 seconds withBruce doing a one inch punch and break one of his ribs.

Iron Mike, no competition, I don't see why people hype up Bruce Lee like he was a killing machine. Iron Mike was a REAL fighter.

And Bruce Lee wasn't?

indifferent.gif

You fools are trippin, Mike would knock out Lee with the stuff he used to hit Robin Givens with.

Bruce Lee killed Chuck Norris fam. CHUCK UFFIN' NORRIS. You know who the @$*% you dealin' with youngin'?

You fools are trippin, Mike would knock out Lee with the stuff he used to hit Robin Givens with.

all bruce would need to do it crush his windpipe

bruce lee would have tyson sleeping before he can put together his first few punches. this guy was a true master of the martial arts. there are numerousinstances of people challenging him to a fight in the street, sets of his movies, etc to make a name for themselves only to have bruce pick them apart in avery short time. the dudes dedication to fitness, diet and training is unparalleled.

Back
Top Bottom