The best ever Warrior Girl, GeriLyn:

2zxuqvr.jpg
2zdx62r.jpg
npiewz.jpg

2ih0c35.gif
2ih0c35.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

FRANCHISE, which Warrior Girl did you know back from high school?
I guess she's not on the team. Her name's Isela. It's good that she's not on the team though...needs to take a year off to work onthat midsection.
laugh.gif

Claxton_Speedy_atl.jpg
Speedy Claxton, who landed inGolden State via trade this offseason, plans to be healthy in training camp.

"I expect to play this season," Claxton told The Oakland Tribune. "I'm healthy. I'll be therein training camp."

He has been limited to just two games over the last two seasons with a series of knee and hamstring injuries. However, Claxton claims that he's ready togo and has even been dunking.

His future in Golden State isn't clear, especially since the team could enter training camp with five point guards under contract.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/60788/20090725/claxton_says_hell_be_ready_to_play/

Probably gonna get that Marcus Williams treatment...

speedy did well when he was on gs though...
at least when i saw him play.
sorry, but those warrior girls are
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

only thera/lacy look do-able
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to the girl paul posted..

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

JC, I don't even know where you find monsters like that...
sick.gif

I haven't accepted because I realized you'd just post the pictures up on here..
smh.gif
You implied I was trustworthy. Every day you lose more and more credibility.
smh.gif
You were.

Until I thought about it some more.
laugh.gif
Jerk.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

only thera/lacy look do-able
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Besides Thera and Lacy, I'd also include Cristina, Shania, Casey, and even Yoshimi (got a thing for asian girls if you didn't know already
laugh.gif
).

%@%+

great.

The Warriors have offered restricted free agent C.J. Watson a three-year contract worth $4.5 million.

Watson is probably looking for an offer sheet closer to $2 million per year, which the Warriors would likely match. They could also unload Watson via sign-and-trade, making Acie Law or Speedy Claxton their third point guard, but that isn't considered very likely.
Source: Contra Costa Times

If this isn't part of a sign and trade, then
15nahys.gif
Rowell,
15nahys.gif
Cohan,
15nahys.gif
Nelson, and
15nahys.gif
Riley!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

If it is part of a sign and trade, then I hope Maggette is part of the potential deal... but then again, it's the Warriors we're talking about. Wenever make a move that makes any sense.
smh.gif
smh.gif

If you're going to sign and trade Watson, I don't see how Maggette would be part of the deal. Watson isn't that valuable of an asset for a team totake on Maggette's contract.

corey+cj for a pack of chips would be a great deal on warriors part.
laugh.gif

and, i have a thing for asian girls too (myself being chinese, its typical
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
)

Hmm... the team has plans to only carry a 14 man roster citing financial reasons as to why and we made an offer for C.J. Watson.

http://www.insidebayarea.com/warriors/ci_12879691

Our current teams looks to be:

PG: Ellis / Curry / Law / Watson / Claxton
SG: Jackson / Morrow / Belinelli
SF: Azubukie / Maggette
PF: Randolph / Wright
C: Biedrins / Turiaf

That's 14 players with the futures of Davidson and Kurz in limbo, correct?

That has to be a future trade in the works. I mean, there just has to be. We're carrying 5 point guards and only 2 centers for crying out loud. I'mthinking Claxton's expiring might be the one moved.

Well I think Orlando was going to sign him to an offer sheet, but nothing became official I guess. If you look at that article it's 5 days old. I could bewrong though...

Back
Top Bottom