Delay on the BIN V's? Reports Sneakgeekz on his facebook page...

From Sneakgeekz facebook page, The Bin23 Air Jordan 5 Retro set to release at House of Hoops locations has hit some delivery delays. Other than the Lakewood and Beverly Center locations in SoCal, the shoe WILL NOT arrive on Friday, February 18th. Don’t worry though, it’s on it's way...Damn...

From Sneakgeekz facebook page, The Bin23 Air Jordan 5 Retro set to release at House of Hoops locations has hit some delivery delays. Other than the Lakewood and Beverly Center locations in SoCal, the shoe WILL NOT arrive on Friday, February 18th. Don’t worry though, it’s on it's way...Damn...

Don’t worry though, it’s on its way and should be at the House of Hoops next week, so please check with your nearby spot for availability.

Don’t worry though, it’s on its way and should be at the House of Hoops next week, so please check with your nearby spot for availability.

Yup both HOH's in NY have a delay shipment over here 
30t6p3b.gif

i wonder do all the campers know this??
bet their gonna be pissed come tommorow morn

i wonder do all the campers know this??
bet their gonna be pissed come tommorow morn

good...i have to work tomorrow...i hope it releases on monday presidents day. i have that day off work.

good...i have to work tomorrow...i hope it releases on monday presidents day. i have that day off work.

i dont think they delayed them on purpose, they only made 2000 something of these, they are going to sell out anyway.

i called my local FTL and they said they releasing Tuesday

i dont think they delayed them on purpose, they only made 2000 something of these, they are going to sell out anyway.

i called my local FTL and they said they releasing Tuesday

But I'm out here 1st in line..

DAMN.

* Ye Shrug.. *

Atleast I'm getting a pair.
haha

Back
Top Bottom