Delay on the BIN V's? Reports Sneakgeekz on his facebook page...

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

cmon guys theres joints r boooty..... lets be real if was a gr and wasnt bins theyd sit..... this the oly bin besides the xiii i totally dislike lets be honest they cuda done so more with bin 5s!!!!

nah your way past wrong these are beautiful if they were a gr i would have 2-3 right now...... im just pissed these didnt drop in my area at all & in addition with sz 12 being the most whored shoe sz i can't get them for less than 4-5 bills which is nuts when there were just under 2

cmon guys theres joints r boooty..... lets be real if was a gr and wasnt bins theyd sit..... this the oly bin besides the xiii i totally dislike lets be honest they cuda done so more with bin 5s!!!!

nah your way past wrong these are beautiful if they were a gr i would have 2-3 right now...... im just pissed these didnt drop in my area at all & in addition with sz 12 being the most whored shoe sz i can't get them for less than 4-5 bills which is nuts when there were just under 2

cmon guys theres joints r boooty..... lets be real if was a gr and wasnt bins theyd sit.....
spoken like someone who hasn't seen them in person.  these 5's would sell out fast if they were a gr.  one look and feel of the premium leather and all of you jokers would cop.  they are basically metallic 5's with premium leather.  this one is a no brainer.

cmon guys theres joints r boooty..... lets be real if was a gr and wasnt bins theyd sit.....
spoken like someone who hasn't seen them in person.  these 5's would sell out fast if they were a gr.  one look and feel of the premium leather and all of you jokers would cop.  they are basically metallic 5's with premium leather.  this one is a no brainer.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

THIS

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

THIS

well rumor has it that HOH houston wil have them and release them this friday is what i was told by the galleria and northline on sat 02/19 so i gues we iwll see what happens godo luck to anyone trying to get them.

well rumor has it that HOH houston wil have them and release them this friday is what i was told by the galleria and northline on sat 02/19 so i gues we iwll see what happens godo luck to anyone trying to get them.

Originally Posted by pelimpe

yup premium only got 6 pairs from what i heard they decided to release to the public.... i ll wait it out...... lol i got the previous bins and i was lookin fwrd to add these to the collect but its going to be tough!!!! *!$ is crazy

Originally Posted by pelimpe

yup premium only got 6 pairs from what i heard they decided to release to the public.... i ll wait it out...... lol i got the previous bins and i was lookin fwrd to add these to the collect but its going to be tough!!!! *!$ is crazy

Back
Top Bottom