Delay on the BIN V's? Reports Sneakgeekz on his facebook page...

But I'm out here 1st in line..

DAMN.

* Ye Shrug.. *

Atleast I'm getting a pair.
haha

I told myself the longest I'd ever wait for a sneaker would be 10 hrs. I think I'm gonna wait 24hrs for these. It hurts, but I think I'm game.

I told myself the longest I'd ever wait for a sneaker would be 10 hrs. I think I'm gonna wait 24hrs for these. It hurts, but I think I'm game.

naw i just Nike do it just to mess wit us, like people campin for these gettin sent off
laugh.gif

Wait a minute? How limited is the run? I just saw these on the nike site for london. They had like a size 6 tho. This was about 4 weeks ago.

Wait a minute? How limited is the run? I just saw these on the nike site for london. They had like a size 6 tho. This was about 4 weeks ago.

Originally Posted by dharv

are you serious? what do you find so great about these to camp for 24 hrs

Originally Posted by rocman23

I like the quality, and the shoe overall. But I decided that I'm gonna gonna do it man. Ill wake up at 5am and wait until 9pm though. That's the plan now. I can't do the 24hr thang.

Originally Posted by rocman23

I like the quality, and the shoe overall. But I decided that I'm gonna gonna do it man. Ill wake up at 5am and wait until 9pm though. That's the plan now. I can't do the 24hr thang.

they've gotta get all the boxes and mark over the word "premio" since these shoes will be found to explode as soon as they touch hard wood.

they've gotta get all the boxes and mark over the word "premio" since these shoes will be found to explode as soon as they touch hard wood.

Originally Posted by bruintaf

good...i have to work tomorrow...i hope it releases on monday presidents day. i have that day off work.

Unless they get them sat night they will not... PResident day is a holiday no deliveries 

Originally Posted by bruintaf

good...i have to work tomorrow...i hope it releases on monday presidents day. i have that day off work.

Unless they get them sat night they will not... PResident day is a holiday no deliveries 

Originally Posted by drizzy1

we got a shipment already in seattle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No we didn't. I was just at HOH before the mall closed. LOL

Originally Posted by drizzy1

we got a shipment already in seattle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No we didn't. I was just at HOH before the mall closed. LOL

Anybody know if other stores got their shipments delayed too? Is it just house of hoops that's delayed or is it niketowns and other stores too?

Anybody know if other stores got their shipments delayed too? Is it just house of hoops that's delayed or is it niketowns and other stores too?

Back
Top Bottom