Deion Diamond Turfs / 2011 Catalog Pics???

I actually like the white/reds more than the teals....but my baby prefers the teals. So I might end up going with those.

I actually like the white/reds more than the teals....but my baby prefers the teals. So I might end up going with those.

I loafed
smh.gif
I hope I can still get em

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

I loafed
smh.gif
I hope I can still get

em

get what? red/blacks been out, teals arent out yet, and black purps are pre orderin. so the only u missed and red/black and those are everywhere!

I loafed
smh.gif
I hope I can still get

em

get what? red/blacks been out, teals arent out yet, and black purps are pre orderin. so the only u missed and red/black and those are everywhere!

Originally Posted by shnookie

thats my girl, just cop both our teals when you hit the mall..... thanks
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by shnookie

thats my girl, just cop both our teals when you hit the mall..... thanks
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by flappy188

I loafed
smh.gif
I hope I can still get

em

Around me, the White/Black/Red joints are out, along with the Teal joints. The Black/Purple joints will be here shortly.

Originally Posted by flappy188

I loafed
smh.gif
I hope I can still get

em

Around me, the White/Black/Red joints are out, along with the Teal joints. The Black/Purple joints will be here shortly.

Back
Top Bottom