Deion Diamond Turfs / 2011 Catalog Pics???

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Teals are out. Nice.

I'll be waiting for a sale.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I dunno how to feel ...

I am happy to see them (Teals) b/c my house got broken into a year and a half ago and my OGs were a pair that was taken ...

I'll def wait until these are less than 75 ...

Can I get a clearer picture of the tongue and the back of the shoe people?

Is the tongue marble?

I dunno how to feel ...

I am happy to see them (Teals) b/c my house got broken into a year and a half ago and my OGs were a pair that was taken ...

I'll def wait until these are less than 75 ...

Can I get a clearer picture of the tongue and the back of the shoe people?

Is the tongue marble?

picked these up at lenox today in atl. Apparently they are going fast. 2 other ppl were getting them while i was there and the guy said i got the last of my size

picked these up at lenox today in atl. Apparently they are going fast. 2 other ppl were getting them while i was there and the guy said i got the last of my size

Originally Posted by dbcooper

Same.

DTLR @ PG had an 8.5, 11 and 13 left as of 8:15.  Two dudes bought pairs while I was in there.  So they flew through them.  I debated, and walked out with the 11 on my foot tonight.

Something I've never done.

Originally Posted by dbcooper

Same.

DTLR @ PG had an 8.5, 11 and 13 left as of 8:15.  Two dudes bought pairs while I was in there.  So they flew through them.  I debated, and walked out with the 11 on my foot tonight.

Something I've never done.

Originally Posted by flappy188

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Damn, those or 91 Trainer Max's... those or 91 Trainer Max's....

bro..... you MUST get both, you cannot pass on either, no matter if you have to rob, steal and or kill to get the second pair... go panhandel or something, work overtime for a week. DO SOMETHING BROSESKEY!!!!
OK, let me put it this way then: Which pair to hide from my wife, Deons or 91 Bo's, Deons or 91 Bo's????

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Damn, those or 91 Trainer Max's... those or 91 Trainer Max's....

bro..... you MUST get both, you cannot pass on either, no matter if you have to rob, steal and or kill to get the second pair... go panhandel or something, work overtime for a week. DO SOMETHING BROSESKEY!!!!
OK, let me put it this way then: Which pair to hide from my wife, Deons or 91 Bo's, Deons or 91 Bo's????

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

i wish deion didnt leave nike, those changes really throw the shoe off to me

CO-SIGN! I think I'ma still get the black/emerald ones, but I'm gonna rip those weak *** replacement logos off of my pair. Call me crazy, but I will do it.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

i wish deion didnt leave nike, those changes really throw the shoe off to me

CO-SIGN! I think I'ma still get the black/emerald ones, but I'm gonna rip those weak *** replacement logos off of my pair. Call me crazy, but I will do it.

just hide the bos for like a week, then say you found them somewhere and you got them years ago and forgot about them, act real happy and suprised!

just hide the bos for like a week, then say you found them somewhere and you got them years ago and forgot about them, act real happy and suprised!

Y'all are messed up, lol. Although, I did this with like 6 pair of Jordans when I was on a binge, lol.
It didn't go over well with the girl, lol. It happens.

Any way, I peeped the Black/Purple joints in Kid's sizes a few hours ago. With that said, I'm pretty sure they'll be in Men's sizes shortly.

Y'all are messed up, lol. Although, I did this with like 6 pair of Jordans when I was on a binge, lol.
It didn't go over well with the girl, lol. It happens.

Any way, I peeped the Black/Purple joints in Kid's sizes a few hours ago. With that said, I'm pretty sure they'll be in Men's sizes shortly.

Back
Top Bottom