Deion Diamond Turfs / 2011 Catalog Pics???

HOLY!!!!!!  I almost just bought these on shoetrends after reading the first page, then i saw someone mention they came out so i went and looked for em..

30 minutes later...
137837574-bbc95a70b615f1e1b9390ef54b817448.4c530510-full.jpg

and i found em!!! Now i have to clean the damn room again... but that saved me $80 plus shipping.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HOLY!!!!!!  I almost just bought these on shoetrends after reading the first page, then i saw someone mention they came out so i went and looked for em..

30 minutes later...
137837574-bbc95a70b615f1e1b9390ef54b817448.4c530510-full.jpg

and i found em!!! Now i have to clean the damn room again... but that saved me $80 plus shipping.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Damn wally I never noticed that part, sad enough 04>10 which is the reason for my sig...

Not even worth searching the bay anymore cause it is flooooded with 10s
frown.gif
well, the '04s still suffer from this same "decision" with what i mentioned above. But at least the '04s have the 24/21, FG logo, and all the other stuff.

As far as i'm concerned, the '10s have three strikes going against them. Releasing the wrong mold twice, over a 6 year span, on TWO separate models. (trainer max 91s have essentially the same wrong material and colors as their 04 retro counterpart). That's epic Nike. One early mistake, I can see. When it shows you are predetermined to release crap, even after 7 years of knowing these mistakes, it borders on wrecklessness

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Damn wally I never noticed that part, sad enough 04>10 which is the reason for my sig...

Not even worth searching the bay anymore cause it is flooooded with 10s
frown.gif
well, the '04s still suffer from this same "decision" with what i mentioned above. But at least the '04s have the 24/21, FG logo, and all the other stuff.

As far as i'm concerned, the '10s have three strikes going against them. Releasing the wrong mold twice, over a 6 year span, on TWO separate models. (trainer max 91s have essentially the same wrong material and colors as their 04 retro counterpart). That's epic Nike. One early mistake, I can see. When it shows you are predetermined to release crap, even after 7 years of knowing these mistakes, it borders on wrecklessness

Yea these are definitely out now just got mines from dtlr in security mall today and im pretty satisfied.

Yea these are definitely out now just got mines from dtlr in security mall today and im pretty satisfied.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Damn, those or 91 Trainer Max's... those or 91 Trainer Max's....

bro..... you MUST get both, you cannot pass on either, no matter if you have to rob, steal and or kill to get the second pair... go panhandel or something, work overtime for a week. DO SOMETHING BROSESKEY!!!!

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Damn, those or 91 Trainer Max's... those or 91 Trainer Max's....

bro..... you MUST get both, you cannot pass on either, no matter if you have to rob, steal and or kill to get the second pair... go panhandel or something, work overtime for a week. DO SOMETHING BROSESKEY!!!!

Back
Top Bottom