December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Holy hell, you're just a full blown bad guy these days, no wonder Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison hit u w/ that chair.

0F570EEA-9D4A-4B80-84B2-A91958969DB6.gif

Damn that sucks with all those people losing their jobs.

Especially feel for my peeps Ruru and Lio.

While the XFL got shutdown I wouldn't call it a complete failure like it was 20 years ago. It was building a good audience and drawing fans. Games were broadcasted on ABC, FOX, and ESPN every weekend and viewership was solid didn't start off strong and veer off a cliff like it's original incarnation.

There was definitely a niche for XFL in world dominated by the NFL; but COVID-19 happened and really put the nail in the coffin for them.

Damn that sucks with all those people losing their jobs.

Especially feel for my peeps Ruru and Lio.

While the XFL got shutdown I wouldn't call it a complete failure like it was 20 years ago. It was building a good audience and drawing fans. Games were broadcasted on ABC, FOX, and ESPN every weekend and viewership was solid didn't start off strong and veer off a cliff like it's original incarnation.

There was definitely a niche for XFL in world dominated by the NFL; but COVID-19 happened and really put the nail in the coffin for them.

This XFL revamp was doing exactly what it was supposed to do, be entertaining and standout without being gimmicky. Time would have told whether it was sustainable for the 3 year funding it got without the pandemic, but the pandemic is the only thing that killed it off as it was.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican were you a fan of Kaz Hayashi

They could if they got rid of Dustin, Cody, Kenny, Sonny, Nyla, Brit, Ree ***, Daniels, Dark Order, Kazarian, Jericho, Sammy, Thwagger, Brandi, and Inner Circle..
Then I’d start to watch MAYBE.....and throw in those dinosaur guys too

Ethan Carter would be fine right back in TNA. He'd just be a welfare version of MJF in A&W.

MJF is gold.

How we didn't get him on Dynamite last week and instead got Omega and his DDT buddy rubbing oil on himself is a travesty.

Back
Top Bottom