December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

AYO whats the backstory on this, this gif looks mad wild
You don’t remember when ihust1e ihust1e ’s man, Kurt Angle, wanted to have “beastiality sex” with Booker Ts wife?

peep Judgment Day 2005

angle-sharmell-head-hold.gif

KASO-14.png

cb0b168382d389c8e2dd337cc6172d17195821b8c96ca3ae0d218280e98fa580.jpg

Woo Woo Guy got let go too?..Did the guy he does the action figure show with get canned too?

I did not..To be honest I'm not really interested in it..Was never a fan of Snuka and don't really care to hear about anything he did in or out of the ring..

Was never a fan of his either but I decided to watch and it was good.
Tonga Kid basically showed that Snuka was full of ****.

Was never a fan of his either but I decided to watch and it was good. Tonga Kid basically showed that Snuka was full of ****.

I've watched stuff about him being a murderer before and it was mildly interesting..I'm sure I'll watch IT eventually, but I'd put an episode of A&W Firecracker ahead of it in my queue..

Haven't watched the WWE programming in a while
But sucks to hear about these layoffs
i got the free trial for mania but it just seem so weird
were the people that got cut being used prior? rusev got let go but lana staying?

vince still having these guys fly/drive out to do weekly shows :smh:

Just now realized that the last thing Anderson and Gallows did in WWE was get destroyed by Taker in a pre-taped "movie"..#MyLegends

Still can't believe they let Chioda go but that nuclear orange guido ref in NXT still got a job..
His salary and 401k must have been up there.

If they really wanted to cut corners they could have fired all the refs and trained backstage people to do double duty as refs

Back
Top Bottom