December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

think about it...this is THE SECOND TIME this mf let a stupid football pipe dream crush his core competency.

if he doesn´t waste a xillion dollars on the XFL the first time, the Invasion goes the way it did in our minds.

won´t catch me crying for Vance. #PunkWasRight
So you’re saying without the XFL, Vince would have bought out all the Time Warner contracts on Goldberg, Sting, NWO?

I have my doubts. Those guys were making around $2mill a year

dawg, if my name was Rusev somebody would have to see me in the parking lot of Titan Towers. zero lol.

So you’re saying without the XFL, Vince would have bought out all the Time Warner contracts on Goldberg, Sting, NWO?

I have my doubts. Those guys were making around $2mill a year

XFL flushed $35 mil out of the E (i.e. McMahon) and an equal amount out of NBC when it failed 20 years ago.

I´m not the most mathletic mf but...

“But it’s getting Rusev over and has a lot of views on YouTube!”

B1D2D911-5D8C-4642-A55D-B93608627CAF.jpeg

Some of this sucks, but there’s not a lot of “talent” that is being let go. Iconics for what they couldn’t do in the ring could do on the mic. They were entertaining and had someone taught them to be one of those scumbag older type heel (Jerry Lawler comes to mind) + had them manage people they could have progressed in their lane.

Rusev I could go on as well.

It’s mismanagement on talent, nothing new. Same thing I’ve talked about for some times now.

Overall It sucks to see people lose their job not due to poor job performance. But as everything goes, this will pass and could create some good opportunities for some people. NWA, AEW, Japan, Impact all being an option for people -Drew MAC being a good example of things.

Along the lines with XFL, it was good. It was successful, and more people were being drawn to it.

What’s short sighted isa couple facts. First being Vince had a dream of football, becausehe did everything he can to produce his dream people want to criticize? One life to live... go for your dreams people.

Second Is he created a lot of jobs for people who didn’t have the opportunity. It was successful, it was a good product. The XFL didn’t daily because it sucked, short sighted comments I’m seeing.

Along the lines with XFL, it was good. It was successful, and more people were being drawn to it.

What’s short sighted isa couple facts. First being Vince had a dream of football, becausehe did everything he can to produce his dream people want to criticize? One life to live... go for your dreams people.

Second Is he created a lot of jobs for people who didn’t have the opportunity. It was successful, it was a good product. The XFL didn’t daily because it sucked, short sighted comments I’m seeing.

Because it's WWE. That's how it goes on here. AEW is Teflon.

Regarding these releases, you don't wanna see people lose their jobs so that sucks.

Looking at the people who got let go.

Gallows and Anderson definitely getting a job at AEW.

Could also see EC3.

I would go after Rusev to add to the roster and bring in Kidman and Angle for backstage roles.

@the 718 truth's Lost Smile gimmick >>>>>> *

Especially since I love seeing sad shawn Michel
Holy hell, you're just a full blown bad guy these days, no wonder Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison hit u w/ that chair.
“But it’s getting Rusev over and has a lot of views on YouTube!”
They're definitely getting a divorce w/n the next 2yrs. WWE really just set Handsome RuRu free
1586987622683.png

NTWT need to clean house too. starting with you, Case Case , @zube42 , marikomorose marikomorose ......who else I'm missing
what's wrong tootsie slide, why u want me gone?

Back
Top Bottom