December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I thought Jericho made a good point. Put her in as Woman and problem semi-solved.

And Good Guy Jericho getting the family back together was a plot twist I definitely did not see coming.
Yeah but people definitely going to google "woman" "wrestler" and by association linked her with the tragedy..

I think if AEW created a hall of fame.. it would be cool if she's the first inductee..

Yeah but people definitely going to google "woman" "wrestler" and by association linked her with the tragedy..

I think if AEW created a hall of fame.. it would be cool if she's the first inductee..

True, but Chyna was in a similar spot with her vids. Wasn't that HHH's main reasoning for a couple of years? At least with Nancy, it was nothing she did personally.

True, but Chyna was in a similar spot with her vids. Wasn't that HHH's main reasoning for a couple of years? At least with Nancy, it was nothing she did personally.
HHH reasoning was a POS move but I actually think it's more of a good reasoning here.. people will look into the tragedy..

Vince McMahon should put her in the hall of fame because it's all in his mind..

Ohhhhh boy. Apparently this is an order from Orlando. If they haven't already taped the Mania stuff, I wonder what this does...

Screenshot_20200325-003102.png

I think I heard that they were going to tape the raw after wrestlemania first and then taped wrestlemania on Wednesday/Thursday..

Damn. Crazy how everyone just moves on but the family is affected forever smh. Ya should definitely watch season 1 if you haven’t, Some great episodes on there.(bruiser, von Erichs, Macho, Gino Hernandez were excellent) and Next week should be goodt.

Watching part 2 now..Woman's sister has a very "hey look at me/I'm trying to put myself over" type attitude..And poor Vicki just sounds like a moron..smh..

I don't know what David and Woman's family expected from WWE..Did they think they was going to get checks the rest of their life?..What did they want the company to do?..

Anyone else notice how Dean Malenko seems to have a tremor?..It's like his body is shaking/twitching every time they show him on screen..

Back
Top Bottom