December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

wow

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee you seeing this ??
TidyAcclaimedFlyingsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

They really need to stop wrestling for a bit. Perfect time to go into an off season but i know they got obligations for TV so that’ll never happen.
I completely agree that everyone needs to shut IT down for a bit.

Do you think 1-2 weeks before Mania with all of the buildup in place is the perfect time to go into an offseason though? Can't see how that could be the case. Once the Mania matches happen? Absolutely. Couldn't be a better time for IT.

I completely agree that everyone needs to shut IT down for a bit.

Do you think 1-2 weeks before Mania with all of the buildup in place is the perfect time to go into an offseason though? Can't see how that could be the case. Once the Mania matches happen? Absolutely. Couldn't be a better time for IT.

I think now would be a perfect time to give an off season and then permanently move Mania to May or June..Now that they're running mostly outdoor football stadiums they'd open their ability to run Manias in different states/cities by just changing the date..Start fresh and do something different..

I think now would be a perfect time to give an off season and then permanently move Mania to May or June..Now that they're running mostly outdoor football stadiums they'd open their ability to run Manias in different states/cities by just changing the date..Start fresh and do something different..
So you think they should just cancel this Mania altogether and abort all storylines? There isn't going to be events with fans until July at the earliest.

There’s no perfect time for a potential forced offseason for the WWE than now. I know they like to pride themselves on “we have no offseason like everyone else” and “we work 300+ days a year”, but this virus can give them an alley oop and TV networks should adjust accordingly.

So you think they should just cancel this Mania altogether and abort all storylines? There isn't going to be events with fans until July at the earliest.

Yes..Cause let's face it, the story lines are pretty much thrown together last minute trash anyways..They can use video packages and social media to keep/build up the current stories/feuds..Have a ppv at the end of April where you have the Mania competitors go against other people/have shenanigans happen..Then go into Mania at the end of May or beginning of June so you can start putting on the biggest show of the year during a time when more people can travel and allows you to hold the event in more cities..

Here's 3 1/2 hrs of Ric Flair shooting..

I get what y'all are saying about delaying Mania, so that it can properly presented as the spectacle that Mania has become but delay it until when though?

Given the uncertainty with this coronavirus pandemic delaying Mania until May, June, August etc. might not be viable. So while having Mania in the PC will be weird af I understand Vince trying to move forward with it right now.

That said with Ron and Dana being sick right now if they test positive for coronavirus Vince has gotta shut down everything immediately.

There’s no perfect time for a potential forced offseason for the WWE than now. I know they like to pride themselves on “we have no offseason like everyone else” and “we work 300+ days a year”, but this virus can give them an alley oop and TV networks should adjust accordingly.

I know Vince doesn’t like leaving money on the table, but a little off season would be so much better than acting like it’s a brand new season the day after WM.

WOndering what it would take for B Sox B Sox and Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee to admit moving on with WrestleMania is not THE move. :lol:

Here the thing. When is it the right move?

IMO continue on with WM36, post mania raw and then take a month off.

I don't see that happening however because of the tv deals it won't happen. We just don't know how these deals are structured.

Back
Top Bottom