December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

p19da32q6vn41.jpg
oh yes

OH MY GOD :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

010F2745B0.jpg

0100A92D05.jpg

010F2745B0.jpg

0100A92D05.jpg

Vino is super serious about this.

I can´t ******* believe it, this is going to be one of the most egregious pieces of content ever pubilcized.

he´ll also be a lucky ****y ducky if he gets out of this without being affected by the GLOBAL PANDEMIC.

jfc, I thought Saudi Arabia was low. good god.

Some folks need PR reps.

...or to just shut the [front door], which is sometimes the best PR.

who called for socioeconomic insights from Braun ******* Strowman?

Vino is super serious about this.

I can´t ****ing believe it, this is going to be one of the most egregious pieces of content ever pubilcized.

he´ll also be a lucky ****y ducky if he gets out of this without being affected by the GLOBAL PANDEMIC.

jfc, I thought Saudi Arabia was low. good god.
Do you think all companies are low if they are still running shows?

vince aint playing with his money

010F2745B0.jpg

0100A92D05.jpg

Do you think all companies are low if they are still running shows?

an entertainment show like a sporting event is the definition of non-essential. NBA did it, you ain´t special.

throw in that this is a sport based on contact, all it takes is ONE MF to get #datsht and it´s a fn disaster.

how the **** you gonna practice social distancing while interfering in a championship match?

an entertainment show like a sporting event is the definition of non-essential. NBA did it, you ain´t special.

throw in that this is a sport based on contact, all it takes is ONE MF to get #datsht and it´s a fn disaster.

how the **** you gonna practice social distancing while interfering in a championship match?
I feel you man. Just wanted to know where you stood, and that you thought what A&W did on Wednesday was equally as disgusting.

I feel you man. Just wanted to know where you stood, and that you thought what A&W did on Wednesday was equally as disgusting.

that´s definitely not smart either, and I do not approve. it´s stupid and reckless.

still I´ll say Vince wins the scust competition based on the fact that it´s getting nothing but worse and its full speed ahead...he has carefully evaluated the current situation (or maybe worse, has not) and is declaring ¨**** whatever happens in the next 2 weeks, PRINT THE GOD DAMN SHIRTS DAMMIT I´LL FIRE URASS!!!¨

Back
Top Bottom