December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Watching RA episode 3. Do you guys believe that Bautista was really 325 lbs?

athletes always get overmeasured by like an inch and 15 pounds...AI wasn´t 6 feet tall standing on his wallet.

still, Brock consistently gets quoted at around 300 and he seems to expand and retract all the time...Tista could be somewhere around there, sure. randomly, I remember (Tn )Albert being weighed in around 360.

I definitely think Rikishi could have weighed 425, dude had some of the most solid fat I´ve ever seen.

p19da32q6vn41.jpg

couple left turns in life and dude could be stuffing himself right back in that Kia.

imagine not being humbled by a global pandemic.

What if when Braun got down to the performance center with only $130,
they were closed down due to a pandemic?

And why was he so broke in the moments before he got to WWE?

Braun isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Wrestlemania 30 is probably the perfect one for them to lead off with as far as casual people watching. Some of the ones after Wrestlemania 21 other than 25 though.....yikes. And I can only imagine the editing.

Wrestlemania 30 is probably the perfect one for them to lead off with as far as casual people watching. Some of the ones after Wrestlemania 21 other than 25 though.....yikes. And I can only imagine the editing.
Name the names :nerd:

22-24, 26are all pretty good imo.

27 is trash, 28 and 29 are tough :lol:

Back
Top Bottom