December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Question for the wrestling fans in here.

When did WWE drop the ball with Seth Rollins? I personally feel like he could have been further along than he currently is but something is missing with how he is/was presented.

We should be looking at him in the same light as we viewed HBK/Eddie but we don't.

He has the ability I feel but where did they drop the ball?

he should never be a face

hes better as a heel

he already has that greasy sleazy bisexual target store employee look.

MemorableSpitefulAmericankestrel-size_restricted.gif
tenor.gif

I didn't realize how much of an underground NTWT favorite EC3 was
until Vince disemboweled his character & sabotaged his career.

The crowd made Hogan vs Rock..

imagining that match at the PC to thunderous silence with Michael Cole desperately trying to hype it up tho.

also, on the ¨champ look¨ thing...idk if a guy has to be some 6 foot 5, 270 pound wall of tendons, but he should be able to do something the audience can´t...faster, smarter, more skillful, or the dirtiest player in the game.

IMO, the date to really watch for live events with fans is September 5th, which the Kentucky Derby moved to. The NBA is looking at a June/July comeback, but I think that will be with empty arenas/required personnel. MLB could probably start around then too with empty stadiums.

they should just have the whole roster sit in the stands. one side heels. oneside faces. have them cheer for one another. then go up to the ringlike its the price is right when its time for their match. hell pipe in fake crowd sound too 😂
So if someone has beef with someone else, where will the imaginary wall be placed that prevents them from running to the other side of the venue to attack?

So if someone has beef with someone else, where will the imaginary wall be placed that prevents them from running to the other side of the venue to attack?

I mean, if Vin is foolhardy enough to tank the biz by going through with it, this is a feature, not a bug.

gosh forbid the ******* Undertaker come down with #dat**** at WrestleMania.

...and this is why you have to have more than one interest in life.

Back
Top Bottom