December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Question for the wrestling fans in here.

When did WWE drop the ball with Seth Rollins? I personally feel like he could have been further along than he currently is but something is missing with how he is/was presented.

We should be looking at him in the same light as we viewed HBK/Eddie but we don't.

He has the ability I feel but where did they drop the ball?
“The Man’s Man” and when he was doing all that twitter nonsense. I am kind of digging this “Monday Messiah” stuff though.

When did WWE drop the ball with Seth Rollins? I personally feel like he could have been further along than he currently is but something is missing with how he is/was presented.

We should be looking at him in the same light as we viewed HBK/Eddie but we don't.

Id like to know as well. I do think he peaked a little after that lengthy gauntlet he had way back. The fans were firmly behind him, and poof, gone. He didn’t do himself any favors when he got on Twitter doing his WWE Defense Team thing. Made him look like a peon.

His knee injury hurt his momentum & perhaps in-ring ability. This is one factor.

His title run when he had 2 guys smaller than him as security and he was putting on trash matches..Made him look super weak and I don't think he ever fully recovered..He'd kinda start to bounce back but then he started banging Pancake Lynch and then Twitter ethered him due to his inability to cut a promo..And now he's in a "stable" that's a rip off of CM Punk's angle and it's almost as stupid as the Inner Circle ( and I ain't talking about the musical legends)

And people in here got mad when I put her gargoyle *** in the same category as Luna Vachon or Nicole Bass..
Only one man got mad at you and it was the person in charge of the Tournament Selection.

The same same that wouldn't look an Asian woman's way in favor of some damn Bazemore. :smh:

Monday Night Messiah is :pimp: :pimp::pimp:

BF7B6A2C-BBC3-4D30-A8F5-157FFB027358.gif

Supposedly this guy has been right about several big time wrestling news stories in the recent past..Moving Mania again to MSG in the summer would be very interesting..

That all makes a lot of sense.

MSG would be cool. Tickets would probably be wild expensive.

I can never take him seriously as a champion because he looks like a Abercrombie model. I need someone that would make me want to walk across the street if I were to see him in front of me.

Seth is best served as a Dolph Ziggler level heel

Back
Top Bottom