December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

If worst comes to worse (length wise) WWE could have the New Day do their podcast live for 1 or 2 SD's. You guys seem to enjoy it, and it only a matter of time you'll grow tired of the no crowd thing. The could have a couple of faces on there to shoot the ****s. I would watch that.

If worst comes to worse (length wise) WWE could have the New Day do their podcast live for 1 or 2 SD's. You guys seem to enjoy it, and it only a matter of time you'll grow tired of the no crowd thing. The could have a couple of faces on there to shoot the ****s. I would watch that.

So are they the only current WWE talent doing a podcast right now?
I remember reading there could be others...

marikomorose marikomorose

I haven't heard their podcast yet.

Baldy A with the nutshot Stunner. :lol:

@ihustle gonna need a gif of that camera shot of the "crowd"
Tagging the wrong ihust1e ihust1e ...

I’m sorry this has to happen
giphy.gif

They are black. Not happening

Question for the wrestling fans in here.

When did WWE drop the ball with Seth Rollins? I personally feel like he could have been further along than he currently is but something is missing with how he is/was presented.

We should be looking at him in the same light as we viewed HBK/Eddie but we don't.

He has the ability I feel but where did they drop the ball?

Back
Top Bottom