December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I'm fine with WM still taking place at the PC on the same date with no fans.

They probably did think about moving it to let's say June or July but even then, it would likely be in an empty arena.

cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9

You in Mexico?

Give us an update on how "Da Rona" is affecting life down there?

Give me something from Crayola as well, since you are here.

yeah I am...we should really build a wall to keep you mfs out. :tongue:

yeah tho, it´s starting to shut down but I don´t think they´re taking it seriously enough yet. there´s a big religious holiday called Semana Santa coming up this month and thousands of people from all around the country come cascading into town to enjoy all the beaches n stuff...fine most years obvio, but in 2020 ****.

still, I´ll honestly take my chances down here with Prez Sez up there running the show. no bueno.

...also, since you mentioned the project, I was actually turning focus back to that this week since I´m planning on being inside for a while mostly. got your request to make a wrestling version of Blue--tied together Glacier, Stevie Richards, Batista and Owen Hart--I´ll work on the text and image this week.

that´s a fun little side project, thanks again for sparking that one up. for now, here´s the book version:

appreciate you man.

Cancelling the show.

There are places like movie theaters that will only allow 50 people at the most. I think that if WWE would've let 50 fans attend, it would've been a bad move.
amc/regal shoot down theathers nationwide. Mania should just wait. A lot of WM's appeal is the crowd itself. I wouldn't watch Hogan & The Rock on minute mute that's for sure.

Last edited:
amc/regal shoot down theathers nationwide. Mania should just wait. A lot of WM's appeal is the crowd itself. I wouldn't watch Hogan & The Rock on minute that's for sure.

While they can wait, we just don't know if the Tampa stadium has already booked other events.

I see Baldy A has a new Broken Skull Session episode with my #saltylegend Bret Hart.

Definitely gonna give that a watch.

Man, EC3 was supposed to be the man in WWE. I miss his theme.
tenor.gif

1584476310264.png

He has everything Vince loves. Good Promo, not technically sound, but believable in ring, and jacked to the tees. He is what they envisioned Cena being when Cena wore trunks.

Back
Top Bottom