December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

NXT's storylines definitely aren't what they once were. A&W has them beat when IT comes to sports entertainment. The better actual wrestling is consistently still on NXT though.

Again I ask, why is the comparison for the “big league” AEW to the “developmental” NXT?

"I'd probably still plugging away being a white meat babyface, you know, in New Japan and I would probably be like, you know, I hate to say it, but a guy like Kota Ibushi, who's got all the talent in the world but has yet to win the big prize"

This one got some New Japan groupies in their feelings :lol:

"I'd probably still plugging away being a white meat babyface, you know, in New Japan and I would probably be like, you know, I hate to say it, but a guy like Kota Ibushi, who's got all the talent in the world but has yet to win the big prize"

Puro Twitter 😖

Case Case :lol:

DCBatman DCBatman 48:00 Mark when you get time. Good convo on Roman and how he should be treated going forward.

The ‘AEW’ and ‘Impact’ Pro Wrestling Multiverse, ‘WarGames’ Reactions, and Roman Reigns vs. Goldberg from The Masked Man Show | Podcast Episode on Podbay
https://podbay.fm/p/the-masked-man-show/e/1607630040

B Sox B Sox another solid convo. I have been sleeping on them but whenever Kaz is speaking, I am listening. Very unbiased. (I know you listened already)

DCBatman DCBatman 48:00 Mark when you get time. Good convo on Roman and how he should be treated going forward.

The ‘AEW’ and ‘Impact’ Pro Wrestling Multiverse, ‘WarGames’ Reactions, and Roman Reigns vs. Goldberg from The Masked Man Show | Podcast Episode on Podbay
https://podbay.fm/p/the-masked-man-show/e/1607630040

B Sox B Sox another solid convo. I have been sleeping on them but whenever Kaz is speaking, I am listening. Very unbiased. (I know you listened already)
Roman needs to nerf some heads lmao I found that funny I agree tho

Not to argue but I tagged you after our convo where you suggested it would be a good idea for MidCarder Uso to get a win over Roman.
After a year build up I'm not like these basement dwellers these days I'm all for the slow burn. Build Roman up for a year plus while still degrading Uso. Uso gets tired of Roman crap and finally beats him. Don't even have to be for the title. Roman finally respects Uso boom new star made. It writes itself.

After a year build up I'm not like these basement dwellers these days I'm all for the slow burn. Build Roman up for a year plus while still degrading Uso. Uso gets tired of Roman crap and finally beats him. Don't even have to be for the title. Roman finally respects Uso boom new star made. It writes itself.

1. I guess my question is why should Uso be made into a star'? Is him not associating with Roman for an extended period of time not enough ? His profile is already greater than it has EVER been.

2. As I asked before, what do you do with his Twin brother at that point?

3. You don't see the harm in having twin brothers on two completely different levels?

3 questions.

Please stick to wrestling

1. I guess my question is why should Uso be made into a star'? Is him not associating with Roman for an extended period of time not enough ? His profile is already greater than it has EVER been.

2. As I asked before, what do you do with his Twin brother at that point?

3. You don't see the harm in having twin brothers on two completely different levels?

3 questions.

Please stick to wrestling
Why do you always do this? You like my banter don't you lol awww DC loves me 😍. I like how you treat me like I'm dumb too I peeped that.

1. No it's not enough

2. ***** his brother

3. No people are not stupid. Booker T left stevie ray scott steiner left rick ect although not twins you get the point.

Screenshot_2020-12-20 Lance Storm on Twitter.png

1. No it's not enough

2. ***** his brother

3. No people are not stupid. Booker T left stevie ray scott steiner left rick ect although not twins you get the point.

1. I asked why you feel this storyline needs to make Uso into a star. Can you answer that please? Why should he be a star?

2. Interesting comment, ok. Even though his brother is clearly the more charismatic one of the duo.

3. But them being Twins IS my point for pointing out it shouldn't be treated as a typical, "Break up the tag team" situation. People are NOT stupid but people can hardly tell them apart.

1. I asked why you feel this storyline needs to make Uso into a star. Can you answer that please? Why should he be a star?

2. Interesting comment, ok. Even though his brother is clearly the more charismatic one of the duo.

3. But them being Twins IS my point for pointing out it shouldn't be treated as a typical, "Break up the tag team" situation. People are NOT stupid but people can hardly tell them apa2. rt.
1. It don't I just wanna see it. Why not? I tired of the same dudes at the top push somebody else. That's why the WWE in the position it is in today. No stars. You gotta push somebody.

2. That's your opinion

3. Cut his hair wear different gear ect not that hard

Paint them idgaf geez. Kayfabe is dead bruh

So should that be the excuse for companies to not even try anymore? I am confused as to what Kayfabe being dead has to do with this convo.

"Kayfabe is Dead" means logical storytelling shouldn't take place?

Inform me.

So should that be the excuse for companies to not even try anymore? I am confused as to what Kayfabe being dead has to do with this convo.

"Kayfabe is Dead" means logical storytelling shouldn't take place?

Inform me.
No because you keep saying the same **** over and over again. They are twins so what people not dumb. Change his hair different gear so many different things they can do to distinguish the two from each other. If my dumbass can tell the difference between them I'm pretty sure joe blow could too.

I'm not continuing this conversation until you answer my question good day sir.

Back
Top Bottom