December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

B Sox B Sox

#LowIQ but I think I listened to the wrong episode of MaskedMan. I listened to the latest show so I think I missed the topic on dumb dives.

I will go back and listen though.

Thoughts on what Kaz said about WWE leaking false info? 😂

Hopefully he spoke on AEW being so lenient with who they allow to headline their flagship shows.

Your women's champ can't get squeezed into the show but bums like JJ get main event matches.

Funny math.

JJ stinks and should never be in that spot, but they do need to get the title off of Shida in a hurry. She is unbelievably boring and expressionless and needs to eat a pin already. They also need to re-design that title, cause it looks like the old FCW women’s title. There’s more belt than actual plates, it’s so damn tiny :lol:

B Sox B Sox

#LowIQ but I think I listened to the wrong episode of MaskedMan. I listened to the latest show so I think I missed the topic on dumb dives.

DC confirmed to not even be paying attention to the podcasts he’s “listening” to

come look at this degenerate423 degenerate423 D deleted

DC confirmed to not even be paying attention to the podcasts he’s “listening” to

come look at this degenerate423 degenerate423 D deleted

Nice try.

"I will go back and listen" is in reference to the RIGHT episode.

The episode he referenced was not the latest one.

I thought it was the latest one.

I listened to the episode that was in my earbuds.

I "missed" the episode he referenced.

Stop trying to ruin my good will.

JJ stinks and should never be in that spot, but they do need to get the title off of Shida in a hurry. She is unbelievably boring and expressionless and needs to eat a pin already. They also need to re-design that title, cause it looks like the old FCW women’s title. There’s more belt than actual plates, it’s so damn tiny :lol:
Janela must really be in good with the Bucks because I can't logically understand how/why he is being placed in that slot.

:lol: @ this being a storyline for HIS character.

A9C22F73-2E5F-4E84-AA41-225827D1CBD7.jpeg

B Sox B Sox

This is the one I was referring to. I feel like Kaz brings an interesting perspective to the table as a black dude that worked as a writer for WWE but is also #TeamUnbised. Thought they brought up a lot of good points about WWE on this episode though, both what they do well and what they don’t. The whole discussion about Keith Lee and leaking false info was funny. Like how do you have one report saying he needs to go back to the PC but another saying he’s going to be in the main event of Mania, and just had a WWE24 about him.

Back
Top Bottom