December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

source.gif

Will you watch the episode before you jump to conclusions?? :smh:

September 19th, 1992.

Ok, if you insist there is something specific to that episode that I would NEED to see to answer your question.

You asked a general question about why THAT character would be called a woman hater.

"I know the history" and I explained why.

JJ stinks and should never be in that spot, but they do need to get the title off of Shida in a hurry. She is unbelievably boring and expressionless and needs to eat a pin already. They also need to re-design that title, cause it looks like the old FCW women’s title. There’s more belt than actual plates, it’s so damn tiny :lol:

I love me some Shida but you are spot on.

The most emotion she's shown was when she was scared ****less by Abadon.

They minus whale go all in and put the belt on Britt. She has come along nicely as a heel the last few months.

And I've made my opinion about the AEW Women's championship. Joint legit looks like a generic toy belt you'd find in Target or Walmart.

JJ stinks and should never be in that spot, but they do need to get the title off of Shida in a hurry. She is unbelievably boring and expressionless and needs to eat a pin already. They also need to re-design that title, cause it looks like the old FCW women’s title. There’s more belt than actual plates, it’s so damn tiny :lol:
Janela must really be in good with the Bucks because I can't logically understand how/why he is being placed in that slot.

Only thing I can come up with is that it was supposed to happen back when they were having that #1 contender tourney, but JJ got covid and they subbed poor Sonny Kiss instead. Probably just trying to go back and get it out of the way for one reason or another.

*Unbiased opinion*

I think it is wild to think HHH has the same level of control over NXT as he did BEFORE the Battle vs AEW started.

It seems like there are more outside influences present now that NXT is on USA and no longer a risk free program JUST on the Network.

NXT hasn’t had a story worth tuning into for a long time. When they hotshotted Keith Lee into being a double champ then had him vacate the North American title, I knew it wasn’t the same show anymore

*Unbiased opinion*

I think it is wild to think HHH has the same level of control over NXT as he did BEFORE the Battle vs AEW started.

It seems like there are more outside influences present now that NXT is on USA and no longer a risk free program JUST on the Network.

Ever since the change you can certainly feel the difference in presentation and storylines. The depth isn’t the same at all.

Back
Top Bottom