December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

WWFP23113.jpg

WWFP23114.jpg

WWFP23116.jpg

WWFP22911.jpg

WWFP22520.jpg

WWFP19017.jpg

degenerate423 degenerate423 Can you step out of character for a minute please.

Do you feel Sasha is the best women's wrestler of all time?

JUst give your answer and I won't ever say anything else about it.

We've been boys for so long and then you go and do this..
giphy (2).gif
Naw I mean no disrespect at all. I just think he is overrated. That's not saying he isn't good or I don't like him. Honestly I think he could of been bigger than what he was. Had the look size promos where ok. It just seems like he always took a back seat to flair vader hogan ect. He stayed with wcw/nwa and he never became close to the star flair was for example ( no I don't mean better than flair but at least equal). To me it seemed like his own doing to. Like he never went to boss like naw I'm not doing that( example the starcade hogan match).

DCBatman DCBatman

I am confused.

Why/How do you think VINCE overrates Sting?

Are we talking about the same Vince that had Sting lose on the biggest stage?

Are we talking about the same Sting that went 0.500 in his 4 matches in WWE? (2015)

Are we talking The same Vince that doesn't acknowledge any creation that isn't His?

Vince put him in the HOF but I am sure Vince made a boatload of money selling Sting merchandise as well. (Who knows what his motive for bringing Sting in during the year 2015)

I come in peace.
I come in peace.
I come in peace.
I come in peace.
I come in peace.
I come in peace.

Last edited:
DCBatman DCBatman

I am confused.

Are we talking about the same Vince that had Sting lose on the biggest stage?

Are we talking about the same Sting that went 0.500 in his 4 matches in WWE? (2015)

Are we talking The same Vince that doesn't acknowledge any creation that isn't His?

Vince put him in the HOF but I am sure Vince made a boatload of money selling Sting merchandise as well. (Who knows what his motive for bringing Sting in during the year 2015)

I come in peace.
I come in peace.
I come in peace.
I come in peace.
I come in peace.
I come in peace.
Simple because he was trying to get him to come to the WWE for years so bad that he signed a hollowed out body to major money for nothing.

Thats like me buying a BMW with a blown motor just because it's a BMW.

Back
Top Bottom